• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I'm gonna take my guess and think that Darkrai trapped Cresselia in a Nightmare(since they're enemies) and accedentally warped u to the wrong cave! LOL :laugh:
Then u see Cresselia and u save it and stop Darkrai!
That's my guess.
Nope, that's incorrect.

Awww man!
We need to donate to get a mystery gift.?
How bout just make it for free?
I already mentioned before. You can get the gift without donating but they are really rare and hard to get. But you can still get it, don't worry.

<p>Im bettin steven shows himself as part of the chaos sixteen or so the player thinks (secret agent anyone lolz) i dont know the real answer yall so keep guessin</p>
<p>o and your welcome OG</p>
<p></p>
<p>and im betting that certian things he's goin to release to the public but this is a way he can gain money off the his great game (i plan on donating a bit myself, but we'll see) and the donation is optional, it could be specifically something or as great as a whole new region, lolz that would be funny</p>
<p> but enough of me lets hear wat yall have to say about it</p>
Thanks for explaining for me.

Firstly, a giant earthquake after Darkrai traps you in the nightmare(I love earthquakes in Hacks, but I wonder If it is avalible in RPG Makers?), secondly, the cave was opened after the earthquake, thirdly, you'll see the three trio pokemon(Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie) they are trapped as well. Lastly, you got them out of the nightmare and defeat Darkrai with the trio pokemon. Just a really BAD guess, I'm really uncreative as you know.
Nope again.

or... how bout, Darkrai comes in and bargains your life for cresseliass (which he captured) You accept and enter a reverse dimension where arceus tells you how to get your life back
Ah, no. Tips below.

TIPS
There is nothing to do with Cresselia and even Darkrai in the dream. It related to Giratina. Try to guess it.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Well, here's something I going to brought to you.

Raptor Contest
Here is a contest held among all supporters and team members. What you have to do is think of an idea on the 8th gym. Like the stages in the gym, example:
There is some warp point in the gym. When you step on it, it will transfer you to somewhere else. Kinda like Sabrina gym in FR/LG.

This is just an example. Try to think of something new and not yet used by any Pokemon game and even any pokemon fangame. For sure there is some prizes for you.

Prizes: Get a mystery gift for free when I finish up the game without donation.

Current idea: -

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So give the idea. For sure, you'll get credit too!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
When you enter the gym and fight all the trainers, you explore to find out that no gym leader is on the gym. Then maybe after a number of small events discover about a path that leads to the gym, an underground one. There, the leader is playing with you.
Like having traps, reveals you a legendary which then you learn was a Gengar or smth.
Inside of the dungeon, there are puzzles, like those in the icepath in GSC or in Game Corner in RBY .Exiting the dungeon leads to a beautiful area where there is really nothing to explore. You just continue to find the leader in a small house. Who is surprised to see you. Then he tells you that in the area there is a key whick unlocks a secret door in the gym. You have to find it and then go back to the gym and open the door, which can involve some dificulty.

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
you explore for some time then find out that virgils giratina has challenged you onky this time, Hes in origin form

CONTEST: how about this! The 8th gym is actually up in the sky. So you have to rent a flying type of your choice and go riding the currents. but ghost possesd individuals suprise you along the way

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
how about this the 8th gym has diffrent types of puzzles for diffrent floors like for the first floor you have to use strentgh cut rocksmash and the trainers on that floor use rock pokemon and when you beat it a warp point will come taking you to the second floor on that floor u have to use fly,surf and the trainers all use flying and water pokemon and the third floor it basically every single puzzle you wnet through the gym u beat the puzzle it sends you to the gym leaders floor thats were u face him :)

Years
isn't that counted as spam
o well

good updates the game looks like it is coming along great

That aint spam, why yall all up in my ****, be happy about raptor, and you're living instead of being serious all the time, yall be die, and will meet your maker on 2012, so lighten up.

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
ok...sorry for the unexpected leave.
i need to be udated on whats going on as of now in a pm from og or sonic smash.

3 questions:

Whats the pkmn type for the 8th gym?
what events are taking place right b4 the gym?
i have an idea so forget the 3rd question...

answers would be nice in a pm..thanks

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
hey og king had a pretty good idea in he pm he sent me. i told him to send it to you though. but wat he didnt tell me was that there was a contest lolz.
well anyways:

there are three doors: one leads to a maze of darkness, one leads to consectutive trainer battles, and one has teleporting platforms that if you get it wrong sends you straight back to the first room of the gym. each door leads to 3 rooms, and once you finish the third room you can head straight to the gym leader which turns out to be steven (yes steven). he tells you he's the gym leader here and takes you on. You beat him, gives you a badge, and tells you, u have passed the test. He explains that he wont be able to help you anymore with finding the rest of the plates and he wanted to make sure that you could do it on your own. so you leave without him and start goin after the plates again. (you know who next if possible)

o and ill answer any questions when your not around man its fine, just trying to keep the thread alive.

Years
The gym is a maze of sorts and there are underground traps that will hurt your Pokemon by 10 hp if you step on them.You can't see them,and they may also contain wild diglett with arena trap at a high level.The gym leader is at the end and uses different typed Pokemon.

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
sorry, was not thinking of it for a prize. it just came to my head.

thats a great idea!
i was thinking of doors but a lot more. like, doors around the whole room covering all walls and the wrong door puts you bake at room one after you beat a trainer in that room....the correct door leads you to the leader....but i like my other idea better than that one.

sonic smash down

Years
its fine man i was kidding around. but i am an idealist on the team so i had to post that. lolz no we actually do alot better then that. plus i could win a prize without donating even though i plan to donate anyways since im on this project

and everyone if someone has already posted an idea that looks really similar to yours please dont copy it cause i know that omega will just ignore it and move on to the next one. try and make new ideas never thought of before to submit k? you'll have a better chance at winning it. so letz hear u guys ideas

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
should i put mine in the thread..or should it be a suprise if it wins surprise

and yea, we do get benefits cuz were on the team.

OG, suggestion:

dont release more than 2 screenies a post. we gotta keep them guessing and i kinda think to much is shown...

sonic smash down

Years
actually thats about the perfect amount of screenieries, it gives you some info on wats happening but it still has alot of questions to be answered. leaves that feel of a mystery you have to solve lolz. he had to many before hand though when he was posting six or eight of them.

but anyways i can still try for the contest cant i? lolz, but letz hear everyone else's suggestions to.

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
another try, Lets say, the gym has six floors, on the 1st you encounter a maze full of fire at the end there is a moltres simulator. On the 2nd floor, there is an aura current ride at the end is a double battle sim for latia and latio. On the 3rd floor, there is a wood full of ghost pokemon, at the end, there is a celebi sim. 4th floor is a discarded lab, there are robots who when encountered, ask you reall y hard questions get one wrong you start over. at the end there is a mewtwo sim. On the 5th floor there is nothiing but DNA. You walk to the centre and challenge a deoxys simulator. At the end you face the gym leader, who challenges you to a battle with the previous pokemon as simulators.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
What is the image of the 5, 6 and 7 leader of gym?
You can change the form of DEOXYS (mod speed, defense, atack) in game?

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Everyone, please be sure to read what others ideas are. mazes are common in rpg games. try something more unique.
(ex. something that has not been used or that could relate to another game.) like megaman has Django
(idk if its misspelled)
but you should get the idea

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
For the contest: The Gym Leader gives you three tasks to do inside the Gym, and when you complete the tasks, you fight him/her.

Task 1: Fight x amount of trainers
Task 2: Find an item that was buried in the gym and give it to the Gym Leader
Task 3: Catch a Level 40 pokemon(doesn't matter what.)
(Tests battling, finding, and catching skills)
Then you fight the Gym Leader.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
For the 8th gym: (Just and idea)

-You have to face all 7 previous Gym Leaders in order, one after the other, like the Elite 4.
-You have to solve a puzzle (like those so you can access the Unknown in G/S/C) To get into the final leaders door.

Back