• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I'll enter the 5th gen!
Name: Cal
FC: 4040 5880 9203

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Wi-Fi Tournaments will not die. I've been grounded for the last two weeks, and this just made my night to see this. You can find the brackets here

Round 1 Match-ups

Cowboy Brianie vs. Giorgos
AssassinJay1229 vs. Snorelacks
Wonjoon0330 vs. Aragornbird
Legendary Pokemon vs. Cartercr
Lunis vs. Johnny 18
ShinySalamence888 vs. _Prince_
Shadow Excadrill vs. Greg

Also, we may now be able to use the tournament emblem, so that would be great. Also if anyone would like to make a donation, feel free to, otherwise I may have to come up with something. Also, feel free to make predictions, they make things fun. :D

Good Luck, and Happy Battling.

Last edited:
Years
Hey cartercr, what about my prize donations I offered?

Also my prediction....johnny sweeps me with his first pokemon. Looks like we get a rematch afterall^_^

Years
You haven't ....yet.XD we shall see soon.

Johnny beat me...3 to 1. I forfeited because all I had left was my fortress.
good job johnny.^_^

Last edited:

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Great, 1st round and I get a previous winner of this tournament haha, bring it! I've messaged him so I'll try getting to it as soon as possible. :)

Last edited:

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
This is what I like to see, one day into the tournament and we already have one match done. Also to lunis.

1st place: Choice of 2 donations, plus recognition in the top of this post. Also gets to skip 1st & 2nd rounds of next tournament.
2nd place: Choice of 1 donation. Also gets to skip 1st round of next tournament.
3rd & 4th place: Gets to skip 1st round of next tournament.

If you'd like to donate 3 shinies for this tournament that will get you through first round of the next one. I would need to know natures and IV's for those, as they need to be competitive.

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Is there a deadline for when these battles have to be finished also? :)

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Contacted my opponent, waiting for reply.

Am I too late?

If not, my FC is in my sig.
I don't know, but even if it's too late for you to join now, you might be able to take _Prince_'s spot, because he haven't logged in for like 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I've Pm'ed Prince anyway. :) Either way, looks like I'm facing a previous winner to the tournament.

Dusknoirs

Gripper Pokémon
Years
As is, there is a bye in the next round, so you can come in on that spot. Of course if Prince remains inactive, you can probably take his position.

EDIT: You won the last gen 4 tournament, that gives you automatic entry through round 1.

Oooooo. Ok.
I'll be waiting for Round 2.
c:

Back