• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Okay, if you can't even see her, then what's the proof? Can you speak to her or anything? That's what I'm getting at actually, I'm assuming that you might be able to speak to her if you say she speaks about Cecille's beauty, but...

Eh, whatever. I can't check for myself, so regardless I can't see for myself to see if she's really there or anything (which is what I like to do to prove Easter Egg type things). Instead I'm going to plop down these screenshots from the upcoming Omake, because it's what I do care about:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yes I go by her dialogue. About Symphonia: Good, I'd hate to see Zelos's pretty face ruined. :'(

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Well I stopped playing Symphonia, cause that little voice in my head says to finish Xillia. Which I did, with like 7000+ Grade :D I feel I accomplished alot in Xillia. :3

Also, this month Europe gets Tales of the Abyss for the first time :D Yay for them!

Imma start to play Symphonia again :3. I also wanted to change my theme back to my favorite Tales Character. Oh SOPHIE~CHAWWWN!!!!!!!<3 (did a little one piece reference there :3)

[EDIT] - I found this at the Tales Facebook Fan Page not my picture haha. Looks like Namco gave us the date finally for Abyss 3D, never really said it on a website, they kind of just gave it to us on the back of a Instruction manual. lol. So 2.14.2012...Valentines day haha wow.
384829_287988407907567_100000892312173_872350_847753766_n.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll comment on this Opening for United World when I can comment on it in clean, coherent sentences that doesn't consist of spazzing, 'he's so cute', spazzing, 'omgomgomg', and well... spazzing.

CAN'T WAIT THOUGH. HNNNNNNG.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
No. It's two episodes. Yeah, don't ask me why it's called 'The United World Episode' if there's going to be two of 'em. I'm not sure either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The first of the two was released November 23rd. I watched it last night and to put it simply: IT WAS GLORIOUS. omg. Just... amazing.

The next and last episode will be sometime in 2012, but they haven't given a release date for it yet.

ソラ

Years
Hm, Can't wait till I beat ToS to watch it all of the OVA, and the other stuff. c:
I've been busy like hell :| I mostly gonna play it today to get farther, I'll work on my paper on Friday or Sunday night. Also, I hear an Xillia Anime is gonna happen, Idk if any news happened after i heard it, thats just what i heard. If any anime, I want there to be a Graces anime the most c:.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
ARGH! My frustratingly long post didn't post! Basically I'm getting Tales of Innocence thanks to DS homebrew and an english patch from the same geniuses who translated PS1 Phantasia. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh god. It's been yeeeears since I faced Van, so I'm not sure how difficult he was for me to beat, ahaha.

Anyways, I'm still in the Symphonia mood, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be getting Vesperia really soon, and if the 360 works, I'll start playing that. Since we only have one controller, I also have a feeling it's going to take me a while to beat, ahaa... /too used to playing with others when it comes to Tales of Games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Like me with Symphonia! Sadly, I think we only have one 360 Controller, but then of course, you could just bring along your own controller, aha!

But yeah. I already have a feeling that nostalgia with the many memories I have with Symphonia and not being able to play Vesperia with others is going to hinder it from me liking it more than Symphonia. Just call me a little stick in the mud~

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Damn Japan! Why isn't the PS3 version of Vesperia released in America? I have the PS3 and not an XBox! It's perfect! The more Tales games that are kept in Japan, the more I think I should give up waiting and just learn Japanese...too bad it's not that easy.

Also, Abyss is almost out for the 3DS! Yay! It's gonna suck starting a new game after playing almost 600 hours on PS2 Abyss. But I think it'll be worth it! are there any major changes like artes, enemies, or anything? Or is the main difference the screen and controls?

ソラ

Years
Total hype zone for us NA Tales fan.
Today, Rich Bantegui, gave out a trailer for Tales of Graces: F
it has voices for some characters, like Asbel, Sophie, Hubert, and some battle voices gotta listen tho, since i have hard of hearing i cant hear it too well. But anyways, it also has a release date at the end of the trailer, which Im happy with, its only a month after Tales of the Abyss date
ToA3D Date: Feb. 14, 2012.
Tales of Graces F: March 13, 2012.

Now i bring to you Graces F trailer :) ENJOY

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Damn Japan! Why isn't the PS3 version of Vesperia released in America? I have the PS3 and not an XBox! It's perfect! The more Tales games that are kept in Japan, the more I think I should give up waiting and just learn Japanese...too bad it's not that easy.

Also, Abyss is almost out for the 3DS! Yay! It's gonna suck starting a new game after playing almost 600 hours on PS2 Abyss. But I think it'll be worth it! are there any major changes like artes, enemies, or anything? Or is the main difference the screen and controls?

God, I hate to be the bringer of bad news. :(
I recently beat it, and it's apparently exactly the same as the PS2 version, but without multiplayer. Honestly, I enjoyed it. But that's probably because it was my first time playing.

AND NEW GRACES TRAILER YES

ソラ

Years
I know right? God March 13, 2012 Finally Namco gave us something we can look forward to instead of "2012 Q1". Judging from the trailer they actually might have vocals in the opening since that is the english version of "Mamoritai ~White Wishes~" BoA did a Japanese version and English version, she has it on her special edition CD and the ToG Singles CD on it, So Hoping i do like the English version of the song as well as I love the Japanese.

Also

Bryce Papenbrook does Asbel Lhant (adult)
Kate Higgins does Asbel Lhant (Child)
Cassandra Morris does Sophie.

Im happy with the voices so far. We did hear a bit of Hubert who might be the voice actor of Neiji (i think I spelt that right) of Naruto. idk I couldnt hear it too well.

At first people thought Asbel was voiced by Scott Menville who does Lloyd from ToS, but alot of people who love Scott, says "No, thats not him at all" and I guess they were right.

But over all. Looks solid in the game release, I can't wait i love the voices. :) especially Sophie's voices <3 in Japanese and English :D

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
You know what? I've decided. I already have 600 hours of my life poured into PS2 Abyss and Graces is going to be released in America so, I'm going to cancel my 3DS Abyss reservation and pre-order Graces F! I think it's a good idea, I want Abyss portable and 3D but I already have my life's data on PS2 Abyss plus I know the story too well. I haven't played Graces and TRUE remakes are worth it. Plus it's been years since I've played a new Tales game that wasn't Japanese or a spin-off.

Back