• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Same here which is why I've never had a problem with this town. If I want to be outside the house sometimes I just simply go outside and take a walk; there a small wood area not too far from my house that - when the weather is nice for them - has fireflies around in the summertime ♥

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Same here which is why I've never had a problem with this town. If I want to be outside the house sometimes I just simply go outside and take a walk; there a small wood area not too far from my house that - when the weather is nice for them - has fireflies around in the summertime ♥

That sounds amazing. I don't feel safe going out for a walk here. It's sad really.

Years
Unless you want to get chewed up by mosquitoes, I really don't recommend going out into my neighborhood :P but also we have bats that fly around at nighttime too

Years
OMG bats! I've actually had a bat fly into my house as a kid, I think it was 7. It flew loops over my head until my grandparents shooed it away.

@Megan it looks like you live in road trip serial killer central XD

I think clubs are pretty cool, for what they are.

Mmmm this spaghetti is goooooooooooood. <3 simple carbs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh yeah, you're closer to the coast so you have even more moisture than where I live haha. We don't get too many mosquitoes unless it's been raining frequently. But bats are nice. ;v;

I went to a club once and it was lame. Maybe one say I'll go to a better club and have a better time idk?? They're not really for me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
We have a few mosquitoes where I live, but squash bugs are a lot more common. Most of them could be found in people's lawns and backyards. We have some bats around here, too, but if you're not outside between 1 to 4 am, you rarely get to see them~

Years
I don't live in a bad neighborhood, but I also don't live in the richest one either.. I'm just fortunate enough to have lived in a neighborhood for 14 years that has had a very low rate of crime.

Sirfetch’d

I don't live in a bad neighborhood, but I also don't live in the richest one either.. I'm just fortunate enough to have lived in a neighborhood for 14 years that has had a very low rate of crime.

I don't even know what its really like to be in a neighborhood. The house that I live in is out in the countryside with only a few neighbors who are really friendly.

Years
I don't even know what its really like to be in a neighborhood. The house that I live in is out in the countryside with only a few neighbors who are really friendly.
Well within my neighborhood it's not a full subdivision but rather just a collection of 14 houses together where the property is owned by the homeowner. Nowadays we're pretty disconnected from our neighbors but 10 years ago we used to have neighborhood gatherings around the holiday season

Years
The house that I live in is out in the countryside with only a few neighbors

If a person screams in agony as he's being chopped up in the countryside, and nobody hears it, did a person actually scream?

hehehe

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Only if there's evidence left to prove there was a person. . . ;}

Welcome back, BiS! :D

Years
Thanks! I don't think jelli's read all this yet hehe. I wonder if he has a nightlight hehe. I think he'll want to keep it on all night long hehe.

In Scarborough (where I'm at), the urban planning is interesting. It is based on commercial centres at arterial intersections - could be a mall, a plaza, a professional centre, whatnot. Immediately outside the commercial centre are high-density residential buildings, like high-rises. Then come the townhouses and semi-detached homes, and finally on the hinterland connecting all the residential areas together are the fully detached homes.

Years
What? Urban planning - what? We were talking about urban planning, right?

Well within my neighborhood it's not a full subdivision but rather just a collection of 14 houses together where the property is owned by the homeowner. Nowadays we're pretty disconnected from our neighbors but 10 years ago we used to have neighborhood gatherings around the holiday season

Aww mang i remember back in the day when i lived in london we had this chinese neighbourhood association that had huuge events in auditoriums for mid-autumn and new years and we'd get free mooncakes and raffles and gifts for the kids (like me). that's when i first watched shaolin soccer, still remember it :') and playing pretend pokemon, gawd those were the days.

good neighbours are a good thing. keep'em close until you have to move.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The "neighborhood" I currently live in right now is actually just two about half-mile streets of houses that each have enough land for a horse if they wanted one (which some on both streets actually do have horses haha).

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I like my neighbourhood. It's filled with lots of greenery and is really, really huge. There are so many streets I can't even name with hundreds of houses. There even is a private golf course only for residents! Awesome, am I right? x) The neighbours to the left, right and opposite my house are pretty close to my family. I agree with BiS that good neighbours are great c: You never know when you get into complications and need their support.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Run Jelli. Run and don't look back.

Neighborhoods? I kinda live in the middle of no-where right now. I do have neighbors, but they're a little bit away. Unfortunately not so far away as to not hear me if I were to let loose a good blood-curdling scream, though. :T

And since I know I'm not the only one thinking about it. . .
Spoiler:

Ah, yes, the Cul-De-Sac. . .

Years
Although there aren't three kids trying to scam me and a bunch of others, I just so happen to live on a cul-de-sac :P I remember when I first saw Ed Edd n Eddy that they lived in a cul-de-sac and it reminded me of where I live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back