• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Lance, actually I was asking Jake and Oh! he's online now. I guess he is kinda busy nowadays with looking after PC more and all that stuff.

Plus, he has to make layouts for PC.

~ CC

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Who reminds you of a little kid? Lance or CBM. CBM if you ever do read this PIKA2 is too busy to work on Bronze, so can I? I am a good G/S Hacker.

By the way Tyler, if that was intended as a pun, I'm sorry to say you did'nt get any laughs here.

Jake, when will you get the route ready?

~ CC

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Jake, Are you going to change Palettes in this game, cause I was messing with FR/LG Palettes yesterday and found out that they were really easy. Hacking palettes can substantially make the graphics of a game look very new.

And yeah my brother who played the beta yesterday and he said it would be cool if you had Pokemon that are mixes or scratch Pokemon in your game.
Perhaps you could get someone to help you in this regard.

~ CC

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
crossbreeding - side-evolution - dna-break-evolution... those stuff are FOR DIGIMON!! why do u think they have so many types of evolutions there??

pokemon is pokemon. it shouldnt be changed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Satoshi-kun said:
The whole idea of Pok?mon would be to use the existing ones. Making your own is a little... stupid. But the fact I follow that saying doesn't stop me from implementing Munchlax and... Lucario. XD

Wow, and what about the sprites for Munchlax and Luc. You could get some other cool Pokemon too. Like another 2 evolutions for Eevee and an evolution for Ninetales or somthing like that.

~ CC

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
Hybrids, bad idea, this hack is perfect the way it is, it doesn't need messy weird sprites ruining it, so if you want hybrids you should make your own hack XD

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
CC said:
You could get some other cool Pokemon too. Like another 2 evolutions for Eevee and an evolution for Ninetales or somthing like that.

dude what part of
Mr.Winstrate said:
The whole idea of Pok?mon would be to use the existing ones.
dont u get? and also what i say.... comes as well... think it over.

LanceLite said:
crossbreeding - side-evolution - dna-break-evolution... those stuff are FOR DIGIMON!! why do u think they have so many types of evolutions there??

pokemon is pokemon. it shouldnt be changed.

you dont want weird 00berness pokemon that look like Pikachu and Misty's face fused together or something like that. think dude.

oh yeah.. lucario?? MY FIRST WAY OF PROPERLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE HACK!! i found a lucario sprite somewhere on the net.... so yeah here it is.

rukario_sprite1.gif

will u use it?? and munchlax... its too easy to find so yeah. or make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back