• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seven Deadly Sins [PG-16]

The warden

I'm back!
Years
[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Seven Deadly Sins[/FONT]
[agelimit]ages 16 and over[/agelimit]

No spaces remaining

OOC Thread

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]For months the atmosphere in your house has been tense, to say the least, after all you have applied for one of the most prestigious schools in the UK. Your parents are likely acting something like this, an over excited dad "Oh. I'm so proud of you son/daughter." and a worried sick mum "How will you cope without us?" or "What if you haven't been accepted?". Somewhere in the middle is where you are, a balance of stress and excitement as you look forward, to a life with out your neurotic parents.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]But in the last few weeks you have begun to feel like a different person completely, it isn't the stress of what's been happening, its something much stranger, firstly you seem to be having wired dreams, dreams where you are either an angel, or an evil creature, you may even shape-shift back and forth between the two. Secondly you have felt your personality change, you feel a burning desire, like a darkness spreading over your heart and creeping through your veins but you also feel a willingness to do something to make a change to who you are and make you a better person. All of this however has gone unmentioned to you parents or to anyone else for that matter, as you have much bigger things to worry about at the moment.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]And then it arrived, the day that would change your world, forever...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]It probably started like any other day, but on that day a very important letter arrived addressed to you. It was the day that you had waited for for so long, if it wasn't you who had then it was definitely your pushy parents. The letter seemed like any other, it was a brown envelope with a first class stamp on the front and on the back was stamped a seal, the school logo of St. Jude's school. You had worked long and hard to prove that you were good enough to get into St. Jude's, weeks of revision followed by a gruelling three hour entrance exam and an interview with a member of staff. It was said that an education at St. Jude's school could be life changing, but at the time you opened the envelope you didn't realize how much it would change yours...[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Places

FlurryTheGlaceon - Elizabeth Michelle Gardner - Lust and Patience
Godzil - Mervin Noah Christoff - Avarice and Humility
KING! - Cassidy Bea Vienna - Envy and Chastity
Fearless Love - Avery Ann Colemam - Sloth and
Temperance
pokemongarnet - Zachary Wright
- Wrath and Diligence
CrossJHero -
Markus Markov - Pride and Charity
Snow Phoenix -
Mary Alexander Tepes - Gluttony and Kindness

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Major themes[/FONT]

Spoiler:

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Rules[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]There are places seven in total for this RP, I may or may not join to fill the last slot it all depends on just how popular this RP is, if enough interest is gathered for the RP, I may look at opening up more slots. The slots will be given to the people with the best SUs. You may reserve a place if you ask, however I will only hold that place for a limited time (3 days, this may change). [/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Pokecommunity site and RP section rules are to be obeyed at all times.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This RP is rated at PG-16 and I expect everyone to stick to this rating. For anyone who is not up to date with the rating system this means that the RP may include, mention of drugs, mild blood and gore, swearing, violence and under my own interpretation of the rules [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]suggestion[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] of sexual themes.[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]There will be no Bunnying or Godmodding allowed, you may however take control of another RPer if they give you permission.[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This will be a long RP,(it ends near the Christmas holidays, RP time) if you know that you are not able to keep it up beyond a few months don't sign up. Also on this note you must remain active through out the course of the RP. If for any reason expected or not you are unable to post for a length of time please let me know, I am very understanding and will alter the pace to try to help where possible. Should you be absent for any length of time it will be assumed that your character is sick or on holiday etc.[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Proper grammar and spelling are expected, along with detail, no four word post will be accepted, if you are really struggling make a joint post with some one else.[/FONT]
  7. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Any questions about the RP, just ask.[/FONT]
  8. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This RP takes place in England, so I suggest that anybody who is not informed on the British education system I suggest that you take a look, it will make things much easier. Also research the sin and virtue that you pick.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
THE WARDEN! <3 If it's okay, I'd like to reserve a spot please. :D And if we are allowed to reserve specfic traits, I'd like envy. The virtue doesn't really matter as much to me right now so that's fine n___n Thanks. :D This RP looks excellent *coughnowtoresearchschoolinginenglandcough*

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
Years
Finished my SU, if I need to fix anything just tell me.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
I was wondering if I could reserve a spot. I told myself I couldn't join anymore RP's unless it was just too awesome to pass up, and I think I found it. This looks really amazing, and I'd love to join, though it looks like I have some research to do, because I don't know much about schooling in England. For the sin, could I reserve Sloth and Temperance for the virtue, if that is okay with you. If not, I can pick something else.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Fearless love I will reserve you sloth and temperance, there is no problem with that. pokemongarnet I am reserving wrath and diligence. Anyone looking to sign up should reserve a spot soon because the spaces are going much quicker than I first thought they would. P.S. Flurry you are now accepted, there is one thing I want to clear up but otherwise I am happy with your SU.

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
Dx Just realized I wanted diligence but oh well. Since I can't have that (fail on my part), I'd better reserve...hmmm...none of them work with my plan. xD So....ummm.... I'll just go with it for now -.-

Also, do our characters have these traits before going to the school? Like, should our personalities reflect the sin and virtue?

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
LOL, I wanted wrath.....well then.

Can I contest for Wrath and Humility?

If not, I'll manage Greed, but I haven't played a greedy character for a while........

If humility, wrath and Greed are taken, then can I have charity and pride???

Last edited:
Years
Hey there, everyone. Looks interesting, and I've been in a Sin/Virtue RP on another site before.

Part I: Human form

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Name: Mervin Noah Christoff[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Gender: Male[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Age: 15[/FONT]

Year: 11

Subjects: Chemistry, History, Art

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sin: Avarice[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Virtue: Humility[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: In a word, average. Average in height and weight, neither thin nor muscular, with tan skin, like paper dipped in tea. His eyes are dark sapphire blue, and his black hair is cut short, buzzed almost to the scalp. Out of uniform, he wears blue denim jeans, black running shoes, and a red t-shirt. On his head sits a red tartan jeff cap.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Personality: Mervin is a calm, analytical person. He doesn't like to rush into things, and rarely even speaks unless he is giving his opinion of something. He generally leaves others alone unless they annoy him or cause him problems, in which case he tries to resolve the problem, first with words, then with quick violence, followed by running away. He tries to keep busy at all times, because his mind is always working, and he can get a little stir-crazy.[/FONT]

His sin causes him to become much darker-minded, always seeking to gain more. His thoughts turn to how can he get just one more of a particular item, or how he can minimize what he uses or wastes in his endeavors.Compare and contrast with his virtue, where he attempts to hide his influence from the world as much as possible. He offers his input or assistance quietly, hoping to be overlooked, but still contribute. Working his virtue and sin together, he is a quiet and skulking character, trying to obtain more while being noticed less.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]History: Mervin is the third child in a middle-class family. His mother was an officer of the local police, and his father owned and operated his own restaurant. Mervin was treated equally to his siblings, abut recieved little attention from his busy parents. He kept himself busy by reading books at the local library or playing with the cheap plastic bricks his father gave him. He was informed of St. Judes during school, and applied with the hopes that such a famed establihment would offer him some interesting and life-altering opprotunities. After pre-testing three times, he took the exam and interviewed, and eagerly awaited results.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Powers: His greedy nature allows him to locate objects, either specific or general. His humility allows him to be unnoticed, where people barely notice him unless actively looking.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Part II: Angelic form[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: In his angelic form, Mervin's face become utterly featureless, save for his eyes, which become entirely white. His skin takes on a light blue color, he loses all of his hair, and he wears a white tunic and pair of leggings[/FONT]. A pair of grey wings sprout out of his lower back.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Artifact: The Jade Octahedron, an eight-sided green gem, held on a silver chain and worn around the neck as a pendant. The artifact does not appear in human form, appearing around Mervin's neck when he transforms int his celestial body.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Powers: Enhanced durability, increased healing factor, ability to boost the physical traits of allies around him, ability to generate and release bolts of electricity[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Part III: Demonic form[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Mervin's demon form is reptilian in appearance, with charcoal-blue scales and a row of jagged bone-colored dorsal fins running down his back. His eyes become jet black, with blood-red pupils. He shrinks to about 1 meter tall, with a thick prehensile tail about half that length. He loses all of his hair, but gains sharps teeth and claws. His clothing hangs in loose tatters around his body, but he is completely covered by the thick scales.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Powers: Enhanced speed, enhanced strength, ability to drain energy by touch, natural weapons - teeth, tail, and claws.[/FONT]

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Right firstly to King! Flurry, as she has already stated show an example of this in her SU but for clarity, your basic personality can be anything you want this should be one paragraph, you should also make a second paragraph about how your sin and virtue have effected you over about the last month or so.

Next CrossJHero, you posted here first, however Godzil posted a complete SU for the sin and virtue you asked for within one minute of you posting, so it is likely that he was here first. I will not allow you to contest wrath and as Godzil got a completed SU in so quickly I will reserve him avarice (greed) and humility (This was quite a tricky choice to make but you had another option and Godzil didn't, that said next time Godzil please reserve a space before filling out an SU to avoid disappointment, as it was only your timeing that got you your choice.) CrossJHero you have a place reserved with pride and humility.

Godzil you are accepted with greed and humility.

King this means that there are two virtues left kindness and chastity, but as you chose the sin envy you can not choose kindness, this means your pairing is now envy and chastity.

There is only one space remaining as gluttony and kindness, if anyone here is not happy and would like to swap to this pairing contact me asap.

I will get an OOC thread up soon. The OOC thread is now open.

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
That would be great, if you'd be willing. If you really want diligence I can live. xD But if you would really do that then okay. :) Thank you thank you thank you thank you. <3 *runs off to work on SU*

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Hmm... I wants to join an RP! Now that the majority of my classes are out, I should be fairly free. Is it alright if I reserve that last spot for gluttony and kindness? King! can vouch for me ^. I totally can play the part ;3

I started my SU. So far only the appearance is done, but I guess you could kind of call it a down payment and see if you like my work so far? I decided to portray her gluttony as a need to over consume "beauty" rather than something more typical like to consume food.

Name: Mary Alexander Tepes

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Gender: Female[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Age: 15[/FONT]

Year: 11

Subjects: Art, History, Music

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sin: Gluttony[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Virtue: Kindness[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Mary stands at a height of 167 cm with a fairly petite and slightly underweight build. She usually wears blue contacts over her brown eyes, but may change them on occasion to match an outfit or impress a guy. Her naturally black hair is dyed blond and streaked with lowlights and she has flawless slightly tan skin that is the result of the layers of cosmetics and lotions she uses. Her teeth contain some damage due to occasional spouts of bulemia, but are for the most part covered up well by dentistry. Mary also houses a variety of artificial parts. Her breasts are super inflated with implants to size DD and she has a black dot tattooed to her chin that she calls a beauty mark. Her face has also gone through a multitude of surgeries to achieve the "perfect tiny cute nose," the "most well defined chin," and the "epitome of adorable cheekbones." [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Outside of her uniform she has a wide selection of outfits at her disposal, however, certain combinations occur more frequently than others. One of her most common outfits combines a black mini-skirt with a fancy red blouse so that more of her arms and legs will show. Paired with this outfit she would wear matching red or black heels. Her ears are also pierced so that she may sport her favorite moon-shaped earrings. Other jewelry, however, is an absolute no as it may tarnish her flawless skin. Additional accessories that she may wear include a variety of bows, ribbons, and scrunchies in her hair or pretty looking purses and pouches in her hand or clipped to a bag. She may even change her fake manicured nails on occassion. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Personality: Mary is self-centered and egotistical. She often puts herself first and won't do much of anything if it might break a nail. She also sees her classmates as being lower than her and usually refuses all requests. Any friends that she may have are more so seen as an entourage of whom every now and then may get a pat on the head. Her self-importance even contributes to her confidence. Seeing herself as next to perfect with her gorgeous body, she's not afraid to try new things or ask a stupid question. When confronted or disappointed, she also has a feisty temper. No fists are thrown because quite frankly she's just too good for vulgar acts, but her tongue is sharp and pointy.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Her sin and virtue have drastically taken Mary's ego down a few notches. Her sin of gluttony leaves her with an empty feeling of dissatisfaction and a need to make herself even more beautiful at all costs. It is because of this feeling that just before school started, she had a bit of work done on her body and attempted numerous diets to the point of being underweight. The sin also makes her more insecure around mostly males and other attractive girls because she does not feel like she is pretty enough to compare to them. Meanwhile Mary's virtue of kindness exercises a more modest and helpful girl. Her mood mellows and she finds the need to assist anyone who seems to need it. When later asked for her motives she always replies with a frank "because I felt like it" and "anyone could have done it." The combination of her sin and virtue overall paint a more shy and considerate girl from her usual self-centered character.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]History: Mary is one of the more wealthy students at St. Judes. Apparently her father is related to the royal family or something and as such inherited a lump sum that puts them well over the green. With the money her father retired while her mother dabbled in the cosmetic business and got even richer. As such she has had early exposure to cosmetics and has been spoiled most of her life. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Mary decided to pick St. Judes much like she would a handbag, by skimming the catalogs for hot schools. Having attended a few prestigious schools and having a certain amount of money, she was pretty cocky about getting in. However, the multiple examinations even had her worried. Prior to starting school, she had a bit of work done on her body with plastic surgery.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Powers: Virtue- The ability to split into clones so that she may help more people at the same time. Sin- The ability to consume objects via contact with her skin and digest them (size limitations are in effect).[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Part II: Angelic form[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Mary's angelic form reflects how she would be without all of the plastic surgery and cosmetics. Her eyes revert to their natural brown, her hair darkens to black, and her flawless skin breaks apart to reveal shabby freckles. All of her artificial parts are also removed causing her chest to deflate to size B, her "beauty mark" to vanish, and her beautiful face to tarnish. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Mary's clothing also becomes quite drastically Greek. She wears a bleached-white toga that is cut short so that her knees are just barely covered. Her shoes are cocobelle style with gold metal binding that match her bracers. Her hair is fastened into a braided ponytail that is held by two gold holders and falls from her ruby encrusted tiara. For a weapon she carries a gold bow with a matching quiver held on a belt that lies on her waistline.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Artifact: Double Helix Binds that are disguised in her bracers and shoes. It is by this that she is able to clone herself in this form.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Powers: Archery, Athletic Abilities, Cloning, and Healing Abilities[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Part III: Demonic form[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Mary's demon form is based off of a Tapir. Her limbs shorten and strengthen so that she achieves a four-legged form. Any clothes worn meld with her skin to form a speckled hide. Mary's nose elongates into a trunk and her face flattens out into a horizontal oval rather than a vertical one. After achieving the basic form, final details are added to give her three sharp claws on each toe, a wispy mist beneath her feet, a set of bat wings, and a horn.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Powers: Spits acid out of its trunk, The ability to walk on air, Size Manipulation, The ability to consume abstract objects such as thoughts, dreams, and words.[/FONT]

Last edited:

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years

Name: Markus 'Mark' Markov

Year: 11 (but takes Year 12 classes which are in bold.)

Subjects: History, Music, Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Accounting, English (Literature and Drama), ICT/Computers (it's referred to as ICT in the GCSE syllabus I think).

Sin: Pride

Virtue: Charity

Appearance: Markus has tanned skin, and he also has brown eyes, but sometimes they change color depending on the colors he is wearing. His hair is usually kept long, but unfortunately he had to cut it short due to the school uniform. When not in uniform he wears faded blue jeans and and a white shirt with gray designs. His shoes are navy blue and black Jordan V's and he always wears them whenever he goes out. He always wears a watch that is made with silver.

Personality: Markus is very shy, but very focused. He does not get put off track easily, but when he is, he usually gets back on track. He is very diligent in his studies, finding joy in extra studying and books. He is very respectful, but he finds fear in making someone else angry due to his shy nature. He has a very bad temper, but due to the amount of patience he has, it is not evident, unless of course he runs out of patience.

His sin affects his mood greatly. He is still the same except that he is a lot more confident, and not willing to do work himself, usually getting someone else to do it. His sin also makes him a bit flirtier, and this causes Markus to give into his sin with the belief that it gives him more confident, but in fact he is just getting self-absorbed. Even when his sin is in control, he has a degree of control over what he does because he willingly gives into his sin, thus having three different forms that will be elaborated on later.

His virtue changes him for the better, but Markus prefers his sin to turn into, although this enjoyment is purely subconscious. He becomes extremely kind, and always willing to lend a helping hand. Even though he already is willing, with the virtue in control it is a compulsion and thus must be kind, and as he does that, people like him, and his confidence is also boosted, but Pride makes him a lot more confident in himself, while Charity is just making him more willing to help people out by giving things to them. He becomes more logical in both forms, with Pride making him a tactical combat genius, and Charity making him a prodigy. Markus does not like his virtue simply because he is still quiet and soft-spoken, which to him is synonymous with shyness. He believes that his sin is amazing, and that it makes him who he wants to be, a confident and powerful individual.

History: Born to a not so successful family, Markus only got into the school by scholarship, which he plans to keep a secret from most. From a young age, he was a prodigy, and especially in the arts and in History and Accounting and such, this is reflected because those classes he takes with the Year 12, and he only takes Year 11 classes due to his age.

He naturally is able to understand historical text, and due to being able to do these while being nine years of age, his parents always made him work hard so that he could go where his parents couldn't and due to spending time with books more than people, he has good social skills but he lacks some important social knowledge.

St. Judes was a school that his parents had recently heard of and since there was a scholarship program, Markus applied, but when applying he found out that he would have to take extra classes in order to accommodate for the scholarship, and to pass all the time, or they may drop him, and thus gets tutored, even though he does not need any tutoring. After a lot of studying and work, Markus obtained his letter.

Powers:

Virtue: The ability to give his life force to others, thus giving them extra energy and strength and speed (slight augmentation) but this ability cannot be used on himself.

Sin: The ability to levitate himself and only himself due to his pride wanting him above, everyone else.

Part II: Angelic form

Appearance: In his own angelic form, his eyes turn amber, and then due to that, depending on where he is, his eyes may be golden or bright yellow, but when not very active, his eyes are amber. His hair stays jet black but is now a bit wet looking. In this form, Markus wears a robe which covers him from head to toe, but the robe is a place in between white and silver.

On his right hand on his ring finger, that is the artifact which gives him his powers, which changes into his watch when in human form. When on his feet, he wears slippers, made of leather and the slippers are black. His wings are large, and they are the same color as his robe.

Artifact: His ring, which is made of pure gold with a purple crystal in the ring. It changes into his watch, as with the other artifact, but it is usually not noticed.

Powers: Reflexes which are lightning fast, Enhanced Strength, The Ability to convert light into light energy, Enhanced Senses

Part III: Demonic form

Appearance: Markus has three stages of his form, instead of him going directly to lupine form, which commands too much energy from his body if used at full power for a long time, he would draw on some of the people, drawing on different amounts of the power, hence percentages, the 20% form in which Pride is in control by 20%, 50% form in which Pride is in control by 50% the 70% form, and the 100% form.

In twenty percent form, Markus' has fangs, which make him resemble a vampire although he is not, and his hair grows a bit, both of his eyes are blood red. He wears whatever Markus is wearing, but sometimes wears a suit, or even a black and yellow shirt, with black jeans, he has claws which have come out from his nails, but they are not long, but they can be used as weapons.

In the 50% form one eye is amber and the other eye is blood red, he then hunches over, and his muscles become a lot bigger as he is then physically stronger. In this form, he wears a black tank top, and jeans of any color or any type.

In his 70% form he becomes somewhat of a lupine, and thus hunches over but he is able to walk on his two feet, in this form and thus the only thing left from being a wolf is the snout, the tail, the fur and the senses.

In his 100% form he is a complete lupine, but he has a black armor on him (think Ling/Greed's armor from Full Metal Alchemist) and due to having that full armor, even though it could be accessed in any other form, in this form he has a nearly impenetrable defense and his offensive capabilities are boosted. In any form he could remove the armor from any part of his body, but he does not. The armor in 20% and 50% form although will look like a rock armor (still Ling/Greed's armor from Full Metal Alchemist) but the head armor can be removed at will. Markus gains claws and enhanced physical abilities, senses, and the armor, also he can make swords and certain weapons from his armor, but it must be attached to his armor.

This armor ability is from the fact that his Pride won't allow him to touch his opponents, and thus does not want to be hurt. If the armor is ripped off, which is close to near impossible because if Markus is weakened he'll revert to human form, he would be a full lupine, but without the armor, his strength is reduced and his speed is increased. The hardness of the armor depends on his ego. The more inflated and large his ego is, the harder the armor. If completely humble, the armor will be weak, or if he is resigning himself to being defeated the armor will be weak.

Powers: Enhanced Strength/Speed/Reflexes, Enhanced Senses, Full Body Armor.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
Years
CrossJHero, good SU a lot of detail. Just two small things, firstly I don't really like how you have multiple demon forms, I think a better solution would be some kind of sliding scale where at one end you are like a vampire and at the other you are like a wolf. As for the armor it will not be "nearly impenetrable" but may I suggest that it is stronger the more inflated Mark's ego is, that way it can be nearly impenetrable at some times but at others when he is feeling less confident it will be soft, brittle or cover less of his body.

Years
Also, the human forms powers are specifically stated to not be combat powers. I'm pretty sure destructive sonic booms and shields that can be used to ram people count as combat powers.

If his pride won't let him touch things, how about telekinesis, or the ability to open things with his mind, or something along those lines. Charity would somehow help others at his own expense, such as healing or repairing at the expense of his own energy.

Back