• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
10/10, it's such a cute little avatar, I can't resist giving it a high score! ^_^

Muffin Man said:
*ahem* i do believe that there are two muffins in my avatar :cheeky:
thanks for the high score though :laugh:
Oh whoops, lol. I didn't even notice that. XD

orange*berry said:
Tee... 9/10. Y'know, it's just adorable. n.n() Ichigo looks a bit too much like me for my liking, but hey! She could be you too, Kay! =3
Ooh, you look like her? My brother says I do too, but if she had brown hair! ^_^

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
lol, that's definitely a creative avatar, and cute too! But for some reason when I look at it, it suddenly reminds me of DDR, hehe.. 9.2/10

*changes avatar* What do you think of this brand new avatar? Props to Rajin!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
10/10
It's really neat. =3 So many lil' borders. X3

Kay: Yup, yup. n.n() Her hair kinda looks purple. I always thought it was pink, but it looks kinda reddish now. x.x *Dies* I wear my hair like her too; two tails with the two strands in the front. I act more like Lettuce, though. x.x()

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
^10/10, it's super-cute, plus it being one of your drawings gives bonus points! ^_^

orange*berry said:
Kay: Yup, yup. n.n() Her hair kinda looks purple. I always thought it was pink, but it looks kinda reddish now. x.x *Dies* I wear my hair like her too; two tails with the two strands in the front. I act more like Lettuce, though. x.x()
Well, her real hair color is like that maroon-ish color, but when she transforms it turns a bright pink! ^_^ Unless you already knew that, lol.

And I think I probably act like Ichigo the most... I'm clumsy and can be a bit ditzy sometimes. ._.;

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Didn't know that since I haven't seen the anime yet. x.x() I just read the manga. n.n() *Hugs the cuteness out of her her Mew Mew mangas*

10/10. Gets cuter every time I look at it. n.n()

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
Years
^ I must say..that is such a cool looking avatar. Did you make it? Those effects look like they're done in photoshop..so no worries about the resize, it's a kicking avatar.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Me? Oh no, I don't know how to make anything like that hehe. It's actually from one of my favorite games for the N64 called "Paper Mario" Thanks for the compliment though!
8/10
Hmm.....that pic reminds me a lot of Jack Skellington from the nightmare before Christmas! I really like your avatar too!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Hey, new avatar 100marios? I like it, it has that cartoony-look from paper mario. 8.7/10

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Ooh yet another Dragonite Avatar, it's a little small but yet it's still cool 8.5/10

By the way,HightopNinja's right, Jordan your avatar is a cool looking one! In fact it kinda reminds me of the holographic picture you'd get on a shiny pokemon card ^_^ except it's from Paper Mario lol

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Hikaru's Twin said:
Ooh yet another Dragonite Avatar, it's a little small but yet it's still cool 8.5/10

By the way,HightopNinja's right, Jordan your avatar is a cool looking one! In fact it kinda reminds me of the holographic picture you'd get on a shiny pokemon card ^_^ except it's from Paper Mario lol
Thanks you guys! There are other mario ones that look like this, I'll probably use them a bit later.
Hey, your right Hikaru's Twin! It does look a lot like the holos! I never once thought of that.
10/10!
I'm starting to like the character from that show! That's a really cute picture of her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back