• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rozen's PKMN Trading Ring

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Well looking for anything that is considered a "rarity", anything that can be breed into something (Preferable something not catchable in Black)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I do apologize for the double post, but I want to announce something.

I'm kind of busy this weekend, with a lot of graduation partys I'm going to; I also want to put time down and work on Plt and HG over the weekend.

I'll be doing trades still, but I will be adding a lot to the list; as well as accepting trades, and doing them on a later date.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Okay, feedback time~

Schwarz managed to breed all six Pokemon I wanted as soon as she could, so (Even though I had to wait awhile due to personal issues) she was ready to trade very soon after I asked for the Pokemon. Also, the Pokemon she traded me came with powerful, rare, or very useful moves that did me a load of good. The items she gave them were also excellent, most of which I have never once used in a Pokemon game before. Also, the Pokemon's natures were all excellent for the Pokemon! Thank you very much for helping me improve my team!~

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Attention to all ladies and gentlemen.

All trades will be done later tonight 5PM EST - 10EST, maybe later, maybe earlier. I want to take some time and catch, breed, and train Pokemon for all of your uses. I will have Ho-Oh (lv40) at the time as well, and I may also have got one of the legendary dogs.

I will see you all in the trade room, until then; Stay sexy~

-Rozen

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'm going to be preparing up Black for the next few hours for any trades and breeding and what not. I have a bunch of DW Pokemon to add to the gallery, and would love to give you some of the new ones. Some have egg moves, but I'll keep that as a surprise for right now.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Hmm, maybe a shiny in return. It is lv100, and unless its EV/IV trained, then its actually a bit less than a pokemon lower.

Shiny for shiny?

Years
hey i rlly like darkrai and i know the legendary dogs are a pain to catch i would trade Entei(90) or Raikou(40)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
The roamers from HG/SS?

Well, I actually can get roamers with ease with my trusty Smeargle with Mean Look, False Swipe, Spore, and Taunt.

Also, looking for a Togepi.

Back