• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Apexin Version

Which is a better game name? (Most votes will change the game name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Ok I am tired of waiting. Beta release tonight, along with new screenshots. I am also trying to get this thread moved to The Showcase. I am going to take the time read out what I have to do and do them all. There is one thing about this beta, The new female character will not be in it. I have not go the sprites complete just yet. Instead Dawn will hold her place. I found my files. I was going to cancel the beta release because I lost my Female overworlds, BUT! I found them! So the release is possibly set for tonight :D

All right only 1 more thing needed to meet the requirements, Either, Video's of the game or 12 or more screenshots.

Nope :/ No beta release. I don't have all the events fixed. They must be edited. Before the release.

Sense I can't figure out how to use youtube links here. Try clicking this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qS9YpDJvpQ&feature=relmfu

So now that Pokemon Apexin is in The Showcase I think it's time to speed up progress. I have here is the the new battle music for gym leaders. Only in bass. It's converting now :D Credits to: pokemonb2w2music

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
I noticed that I missed a credit. FL deserves one (But it may not be there for long) I used his B/W pack, which included static sprites instead of animated (I think I have the wrong) But. I am also going to continue working on the B/W2 pack, I missed some sprites. It's just hours of resizing making it transparent and stuff like that. I think I am going to just make it so the sprites will need to be made transparent by the person using the pack. Possibly though I might not.

~Angel~

Years
So after getting the thread moved (Finally) I have to stop making the game >.< I have gotten addicted to My little pony (Yes I know) But to anyone who is a brony I give you the brohoof /)(\ I also made a server for Hyrule and My little pony. (Once again I know) But for now this resides not being worked on for a while (It will be worked on once I am done with the second season) Once the third season comes out I am going to watch that as well pausing production again. Either way.

~Angel~

Years
Sorry guy's I have been busy doing work. I have fallen behind on a book report due this week and I have like 20 chapters left in this book. And IT HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE FRIDAY O_O I think I am screwed :C

~Angel~

Years
I would like to welcome our newest team member! Rayquaza. :D Not sure if I got that right but uh I think I did....But now the members consist of:

-Me: Leader
-Yuzuki: Mapper/Graphics
-Rayquaza (Ben): Spriter
- Ksiazek (Unknown if correct): Music remakes/Remix's
-Jenny Benny (Facebook): Sprites, Idea's, and more.
- Hansiec (Only in free time: Scripts.
I think that's it...Not sure.........

I would like to welcome our newest team member! Rayquaza. :D Not sure if I got that right but uh I think I did....But now the members consist of:

-Me: Leader
-Yuzuki: Mapper/Graphics
-Rayquaza (Ben): Spriter
- Ksiazek (Unknown if correct): Music remakes/Remix's
-Jenny Benny (Facebook): Sprites, Idea's, and more.
- Hansiec (Only in free time: Scripts.
I think that's it...Not sure.........

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
By god I am having the worst week yet. I have had a headaque for the past 3 day's. I am super tired of school. I guess I will work on the game a bit more, put in the new overworlds and what not :P

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
Some progress ?
I'm inactive till christmas holidays.

kind regards
Yuzuki

~Angel~

Years
No progress yet :/ I am really starting to grow apart on this. But the project won't be dropped it will just be slow.

All right, I was going to host another poll but showing I can't figure out how. Here what the poll would say, Easter Eggs or No Easter Eggs. Post your Reply on the thread.

Last edited:

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Easter eggs. They're always good in a game, challenges people to actually pay attention, rather than rush through everything.

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Really, your polling on this, Anyways depending on what type of easter eggs you add I'll go for it. (Add things that don't make the game play easier but things that are neutral or make it harder.)

It's basically something you wouldn't see in pokemon games. Kind of like the Fluttershy Easter Egg I placed in.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2014
Easter eggs are always more fun for the developer than the player.

Multiply that statement by 10 if they are references to other media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back