• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I almost always have a tab of Facebook pulled up.
Like right now haha.

It's also helpful for keeping track of pictures. I don't post any pictures that I'm in, though. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It makes me sad when people don't use Facebook. Like the guy that asked me out, but if he had checked my Facebook (we're friends on there, he just never logs on) he would have seen I was dating someone already and no awkwardness, lol.

Years
My family, especially older members have it now. It can get agonizing at times because of how they just complain about everything under the sun. Then whatever someone posts, my Grandma /HAS/ to comment negatively.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My relatives get on my nerves on Facebook. I don't mind some here and there, but after so long, I become tired of my grandmother's constant pictures being shared. They're all virtually the same; some religious thing that isn't very original.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I use Facebook multiple times each day, but I really have no reason to. I'm not particularly famous and a lot of the stuff that appear on my wall are really stupid things, from Brock Obama pictures to general meme spouting.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
I have Facebook I don't use it tho to post nonsense in my life I post pictures of my pets that's about it

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I do have one friend who does the picture-sharing. It's miserable.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The only time I check Facebook is when there's a family event. That's pretty much it. XD Although I do check how my friends are doing!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just see a ton of pictures of Miami right now since so many people are at the BCS championship game rn. :(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
What.
Is that a joke or are you talking about the pokememes about Brock being president?

It's just a Facebook page with a crazy amount of subscribers.

I actually get a small headache when I see a "90's kid" picture.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, I see.

Part of my use of Facebook is to contact two of my friends. One of them moved away and the other I just never see anymore. :x

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I don't have a Facebook :c
I deleted it because I moved on to Google+
Besides it wasn't interesting. All of my "friends" were people who I didn't like save for around 5.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know much about Google+, but a while ago, I seen on a website a warning that if you add you phone, it uploads all of your photos to there. Then directly next to that warning was an ad for Google+. X)

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
It's pretty great. I would compare it to Facebook but idek how facebook runs anymore. But it's doesn't do that. I regularly use my phone for it and it uploads nothing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, it must have been wrong, then.

I don't bother with games and stuff like that on Facebook. It gets on my nerves, having people send me requests for games. No, I will not send you fish food. :x

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
G+ also has games, but they might as well not be there as nobody i know actually plays them.

I guess it's cause they don't look all that interesting. At least to me they don't.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't be on Google+ because none of my friends are on it, so what's the point?

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I think its more of a point to get away from close friends and meet more people. You don't send friends request and such, you just add people to a circle and you're able to see their posts unless they post to their own circle and not to public.

And they recently added communities which enforces that whole "Meet new people" thing

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't want to meet new people with my name attached to it. I want to make friends first and THEN decide if they should see my real name and such. Too many crazies on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back