• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Do you think N is Zoroark?

You think N is Zoroark

• Yes

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Two days to vote on this poll. Im surprised this thread was revived, it didnt reach the month old stage from last post. Vote people vote

Years
Ok i have read all the posts so far & you all forgot something :)

Pokemon Conquest

In the Land of Ransei warriors can communicate with pokemon. If N's ancestors came from Ramnsei & eventually fell away from the old ways forgetting them then the story would fall into place. The parents not knowing of the warriors ability would be freak-out when N was born with them :) Does this answer a lot or am i just wrong?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ok i have read all the posts so far & you all forgot something :)

Pokemon Conquest

In the Land of Ransei warriors can communicate with pokemon. If N's ancestors came from Ramnsei & eventually fell away from the old ways forgetting them then the story would fall into place. The parents not knowing of the warriors ability would be freak-out when N was born with them :) Does this answer a lot or am i just wrong?
You might be onto something.

What was the region again? :D

Cyclone

Years
Its called Ransei

For those who have not played the game Pokemon Conquest. The Land of Ransei is divided into 17 kingdoms, warriors are the only ones who can communicate & use pokemon by linking with them. You are a new warlord that is trying conquer all the kingdoms & bring peace to Ransei.
The warrior's ability & N's ability are very similarly. Which is why i think N's ancestors came from Ransei

Years
The most convincing piece of evidence I've seen is the one about Zoroark entering N's castle and then never being found. My mind isn't made up, though, especially after hearing "N's Zoroark," but then again, that could be a character who just doesn't know. It could be that no one really knows but N himself. Zoroark could easily pull off the illusion of being a human for a long time, but actually growing up as one with relatively accurate timing would be difficult, especially if he didn't have anyone to imitate (because there is no "other" N). However, I don't think the developers thought this far ahead, so I'm going to hastily vote "yes."

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
The most convincing piece of evidence I've seen is the one about Zoroark entering N's castle and then never being found.
I'm going to debunk this one now by pointing out N's final battle in B/W. There's a Zoroark in his party. Since this party is not available at part of "N's Pokémon" in B2/W2, I am now convinced that this Zoroark appearing in B2/W2 around N's appearances is in fact his Zoroark.

What is interesting is that none of his seasonal battles (B2/W2, don't click them if you don't want spoilers) uses it.

Cyclone

☆aqua☆

Ace Trainer!! :p
Years
Spoiler:

Those two girls who were in n's castle (now in driftveil city) say n was an orphan. Squirtle thinks that would have been funny though :)

No. Cuz if u bring the zoura u can get in driftveil city to victory road when u meet n (when u go the first time) he says something about it.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I'm going to debunk this one now by pointing out N's final battle in B/W. There's a Zoroark in his party. Since this party is not available at part of "N's Pokémon" in B2/W2, I am now convinced that this Zoroark appearing in B2/W2 around N's appearances is in fact his Zoroark.

What is interesting is that none of his seasonal battles (B2/W2, don't click them if you don't want spoilers) uses it.

Cyclone

If Zoroarks are master illusionists whats not to say that a pokemon wouldnt be able to train another pokemon. If you remember correctly there was a hiker in I think Lostthorn Forrest turned into a Zoroark and scurried away.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
N would have shown itself if he was a Zoroark. :S But his hair really looks like A Zoroark's one...+ maybe that's why he wanted us to release pokemon in B/W. Because he was a Zoroark, and had an trainer who...well you know. So the REAL answer is...

We don't know. I mean, It's not even shown in the main story, not even in the after game, so the right answer is we don't know. IF they continue N's story in other games, then MAYBE he could be a Zoroark, like you say, if they do not continue N's story in other games, then no. He isn't. And I think the Zoroark who leads who to N's castle isn't yours, is N's...proof:
What if you didn't train the Zorua you receive from the old plasma admin? The Zoroark that leads youto the castle will be a Zorua? I don't think so.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I think it sounds reasonable what with all the hints but it doesn't seem like GF would do that, and without telling you, the pokemon storylines are improving but not THAT much. xD

SkyShaymin143

Pikachu
Years
Others Say Zoroark was N's dad before Ghetesis found him. Others also say Meloetta is N's mother. N is a Zoura that turned into a green haired boy but couldn't turn back. (Wut.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
After finishing the game, and fighting Ghetsis, the part where you fight Kyurem as well, I paid close attention to the conversation between Ghetsis and N. I am personally stuck between the idea of N being a pokemon and him not being one. I want to think he is, just from the way Ghetsis addresses him as "Freak" and referencing how N doesnt have a human heart.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I don't think he was Zoroark, I think that Gamefreak just wanted something other than N himself to lead you to him, however this was kind of a bad idea considering that they included N's Zorua in the storyline, so did he just abandon his Zorua for this new Zoroark? And what about the Zoroark he used in the climax of BW? Was that the same Zoroark here, and why did he leave his first Zorua in the hands of Team Plasma?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I don't think he was Zoroark, I think that Gamefreak just wanted something other than N himself to lead you to him, however this was kind of a bad idea considering that they included N's Zorua in the storyline, so did he just abandon his Zorua for this new Zoroark? And what about the Zoroark he used in the climax of BW? Was that the same Zoroark here, and why did he leave his first Zorua in the hands of Team Plasma?
I drew the same conclusion that it was his Zoroark from the final battle in B/W. However, at the same time, he doesn't use it in any battles in B2/W2. This begs curiosity. The Zoroark vanishes into the castle and is never seen again.

That's really where the entire theory starts, and then pieces started getting glued together by those interested in the theory. Parts make sense, but others don't. The Zoroark appearing for the Memory Link flashback in Driftveil really draws questions as the house is, afterwards, entirely empty (and the Zoroark has vanished again); when you later return, it's full as always. Was it the memories of the Zoroark? After all, N hasn't appeared in the game by this point (depending on when you trigger it). I believe it's the same Zoroark that appears at Driftveil. Since I can conclude this Zoroark is not N, the Zoroark by N's Castle also isn't. However, where did it go?

Cyclone

Back