• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who will come after Ash

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
As we all know Ash the Main Pokemon trainer from when Pokemon first began but unfortunately Ash eventually will have to be replaced hopefully no time soon but who do you think will come after Ash could it be Ash's son or after Ash became the Pokemon master a kid about to turn 10 says "One day that will be us" to his Pokemon while watching TV. But when Ash is Replaced who do you think will replace him?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Well the anime has to end at some point, no show lasts forever. Ending it with him reaching Pokemon Master status would make the most sense as the show would finally come full circle. It'd almost be worse to have him replaced as Ash is the figurehead of the show. If he were replaced, it is more likely to make fans upset and cause an uproar.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Always someone new will come as long as hes awesome and quite extreme in some way id say would be a welcome ash has gone quite stale always winning with the power of friendship was alright at first but kinda makes me alittle sick in stomach these days. Bring someone real people can relate too.

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
I agree its kind of like My Little Pony always winning with "Friendship" its nonsense. Sometimes Ash has gotta win just by beating the Crap outa the other Pokémon c'mon Pokémon don't keep doing this unless you want to rename it "My Little Pokémon" am I right people.

Last edited by a moderator:

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
how about ash gets replaced when he got a son by himself and the series will go on with the son? o:

Ash's son are you serious I know I said It maybe Ash's son I wasn't serious in that case we wouldn't even really be replacing Ash because his son will be most likely be like Ash I feel that it should be a 9 year old kid that's about to turn ten (On the Episode where he becomes main character it's his B-Day so he will be ten) with a Pokémon he had since he was smaller maybe 4 or 5 years old. I would really like to see that and for all of you who would stop watching the Anime because of this that's Bull Crap we would all like to see what would happen if Ash was replaced.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Yeah they should replace him with a new character. That character should have his starter Pokemon as his replacement to Pikachu, except it evolves.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Honestly, I'd enjoy watching Citron and Eureka's adventures if they went out adventuring after they parted ways with Ash. I enjoy those characters a lot, and Horubee is so adorable. <3

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
Yeah they should replace him with a new character. That character should have his starter Pokemon as his replacement to Pikachu, except it evolves.

I like your idea except it should start as a Pichu but we have to make sure it has good moves before it evolves from Pikachu to Raichu because Raichu cant naturally learn moves other than it starting out as a Pikachu its a good idea.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
I like your idea except it should start as a Pichu but we have to make sure it has good moves before it evolves from Pikachu to Raichu because Raichu cant naturally learn moves other than it starting out as a Pikachu its a good idea.

It's not necessarily a Pichu eiher, could be a Turtwig, a Froakie or the 7th gen starter

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
It's not necessarily a Pichu eiher, could be a Turtwig, a Froakie or the 7th gen starter

Ok maybe he shouldn't start with a starter maybe he should start with a different Pokémon like a Growlithe or maybe switch it up like this and make him start with a Bird type like Pidgey or Starly or if he was going to choose a starter I feel he should start in the Johto Region and if so his starter should be a Totadile

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
would be nice to see ash have a kid with misty and a new character would be in play and everyone would love him but ash dies and brook looks after as like second father

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2022
Ash will never get replaced in the Anime. If they wanted to replace him, they had plenty of chances to do that before. I've heard people who kept saying oh Ash well get replaced after this series ends or after this series ends. Ash will never get replaced.

However I can maybe see them ending the current Pokemon Anime in the future and replacing it with a new one and maybe that new Pokemon Anime will get a new main character.

If you honestly think Ash will ever get replaced then you can keep on believing but we all know that's not going to happen.

Anime Sucks

Ash isn't going to be replaced. He's still a popular character, and the show is meant to promote the new mons rather than tell a story, so what would be the point exactly?

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
Ash will never get replaced in the Anime. If they wanted to replace him, they had plenty of chances to do that before. I've heard people who kept saying oh Ash well get replaced after this series ends or after this series ends. Ash will never get replaced.

However I can maybe see them ending the current Pokemon Anime in the future and replacing it with a new one and maybe that new Pokemon Anime will get a new main character.

If you honestly think Ash will ever get replaced then you can keep on believing but we all know that's not going to happen.

Ash isn't going to be replaced. He's still a popular character, and the show is meant to promote the new mons rather than tell a story, so what would be the point exactly?

Yeah Ash is still popular but it will eventually happen and making a new Pokémon Anime with a new main character would be like replacing him

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
I don't think it would be like replacing him because everyone's story at some point ends. So that's what will happen when the story must end. Ash finally becomes a Pokemon Master (whatever that may mean), as that is the only way this story can end, or else there will be an uproar (at least from me). Then a new character comes along, and in a way continues the story that Ash set out for and does better in battle, maybe wins a region or two, gets to challenge the E4 and learns from his mistakes far better than Ash did and finally fully evolves his starter Pokemon (whatever that may be as long as it isn't a Pikachu or Pika-clone) Id love to see it be a non-traditional starter like Buizel, Gible, Goomy or some future gen Pokemon. That's what i would personally like to see, regardless of who that character is. Whether it's his son or some random kid in some region. Maybe grew up watching Ash on TV and idolized him growing up and yearns to be better.

Anime Sucks

His story won't end as long as there is money to be made from using his character to advertise the Pokemon. And there still is.

Back