• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
Years

Skills: Tiler
Proof of work: None right now
Past experience: I made a couple tiles for my old rom basic ruby rom hack that were slightly obscenely named, but just flora in nature.
Contact information: [email protected]

I can make tiles, just tell me the details and what file type you want.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Yay, welcome to the team kobold, not sure about the file type but I use A-Map if that is any help. As for the details I am not sure, just experiment but they could be sort of like the ones already in LGFR but better, if that makes any sense. Other than that, I am not sure, besides tiles for the 2nd gym (the one in Azalea town) Thanks in advance, also do you have MSN or Yahoo, or if you dont is it possible for you to get one of them, preferably Yahoo

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
Years
[email protected]

Don't use IM much, not a huge fan. I will be using Paint for tiles, just need a file type and a dimension size. FR/LG were the only games I haven't played. & / I can try for something similar to HG SS or like R/S/E. I can give you more contact info via email.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Welcome to the team, you have a good balance of skills there :)

2 notices:

1. Wow, just noticed we now have two pages, keep up the good work.
2. This team is really starting to grow, remember to invite people, I think we are almost ready to start!!!

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Yeh, sounds good.

RIGHT, BIG NOTICE:

We have a big project now so everybody get ready to work together, I have been given Nintendork15's Spirit Crystal as he is no longer working on it, so we need to get ready to map, script and anything else that needs doing, I am not sure of the ins and outs yet, but get ready just in case!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
Hi I'm forming a team that will include all three regions and have a huge story based on the original games (FR/LG, R/S/E and G/S/C).

I'm wondering if you are interested in merging? If you worked on creating Johto while I made the changes to Kanto (there are many changes), it could go pretty smoothly assuming we both use the same game (I'm using Fire Red(US)). If you're interested or want to know more let me know :)

Edit: If you're interested I'll show you the thread when it has been accepted.

Last edited:

~NzFury

Professional Tile Inserter :P
Years
Skills:unlzgba,scripting,mapping
Proof of work:check my profile
Past experience:Worked on inderpendet hacks
Contact information:you have my MSN

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Right, we are gonna start hacking soon, so get ready. If you want to join then we are still taking applicants, I dont mind if you dont have much experiance as long as you say so on your application.

Back