• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I see. I'll just wait tomorrow, since I like the way onemanga does it :3
I'm doing the same Charizard I'm waiting for onemanga to get there's out because I have this manga viewing app on my phone for convience.
Well, okay then. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from reading the spoiler/convos XP.
Though I should probably continue my old Onemanga/Mangastream comparison.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
XP *makes a carbon copy*

8D

D8

8D

When the quotes are omitted, it seemed like you were making a horde of alternating smileys. XD

Welcome to any of the new members whom I haven't welcomed yet, have a good stay. XD smile!, 3rd seat from 13th Squad. I should apply for a promotion...

On another note, idk whether I'll be able to come online or not during the next week or so. Even if I do, I might not reply/post. Excuse my absence. =D

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
The place where I watch the new Bleach episodes have great quality. XD Oh, and Zameric, did you get the pictures I sent you..? I'm not sure if they went through or not. D=

What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
When the quotes are omitted, it seemed like you were making a horde of alternating smileys. XD
XD
8O
I did it again!
XP

Welcome to any of the new members whom I haven't welcomed yet, have a good stay. XD smile!, 3rd seat from 13th Squad. I should apply for a promotion...
Wait, you're the 3rd seat of the 13th squad? I thought you'd be in your (to me) usual 4th Squad...
On another note, idk whether I'll be able to come online or not during the next week or so. Even if I do, I might not reply/post. Excuse my absence. =D
D8
What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?
shouldn't you have posted what you think will happen?
Spoiler:

Haha, that was oddly specific in some areas.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Looks like I've missed a good bit of action. XD Well I'm at the Apple store again... I don't have much to update but I will say that I have over $100 credit for a bookstore at which I plan to buy over ten volumes of Bleach. But it's at home so I can't get them until I get back there. It kinda makes me mad though, that starting at volume 29 (I think) the price went up from eight dollars to ten dollars... D= Anyway if I have enough money I will try to get the art book too. But I kinda want the second volume of Kobato as well... It's a funny series (by CLAMP). XD

So yeah... Not much here... I'll be watching the two new episodes from this and last week when I get home on Saturday or the next couple days. Depends when I have time.

So I'm just dropping in to say hi and stuff. What I usually do... ^^;; Later!!

~Squad 10 Captain Min

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
No... I don't think I should post my opinion. >w>

Spoiler:

Now I'm off to watch the new Bleach episode!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

No... I don't think I should post my opinion. >w>
XP
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Well, see, that chapter states that Hichigo would take over if Ichigo failed; that Super Hollow is the manifestation of Hichigo in the real world. A recent chapter seems to acknowledge it as Keiri a visual thing.

Many people in the fan base say SH was bull.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)/ILP/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you wish to nickname me.

Well, see, that chapter states that Hichigo would take over if Ichigo failed; that Super Hollow is the manifestation of Hichigo in the real world. A recent chapter seems to acknowledge it as a visual thing.

Many people in the fan base say SH was bull.
Seeing as how we are actually talking about something that has not been revealed on American TV, we should talk in spoilers.
Spoiler:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)/ILP/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you wish to nickname me.

Seeing as how we are actually talking about something that has not been revealed on American TV, we should talk in spoilers.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler: