• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
you could just use the chat code that gives you everstones because FR cheat codes work in ash gray

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
One ore episode for beta 3!

Um, those with already saved files for 2.5, is there any way for us to get everstones?

Could it be possible to have Everstones sold in Poke Marts for a very cheap price?

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
Hey, I'm having a problem with playing the game...maybe I need a different emulator? Not sure, but can you help me? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey, I'm having a problem with playing the game...maybe I need a different emulator? Not sure, but can you help me? I'd really appreciate it! :)
You tried to play the ips file didn't you? :D
You must patch it to a clean Fire Red ROM =)

Um, those with already saved files for 2.5, is there any way for us to get everstones?
Why not play the game again? :D Check last part of my post.

Could it be possible to have Everstones sold in Poke Marts for a very cheap price?
Everstones have fixed price. It's 200 according to my knowledge.

when the next beta is out, will i be able to cointinue from the end of beta 2.5 or do i have to restart the game?
This is question that only Metapod can answer.
You see, you can continue either way but there are 2 possibilities =)
1) Metapod did not try anything in the old episodes. That'd mean that you can use your old save states even in the new beta =)
But...
2) Metapod edited something in them. This means he used different flags, or var... just something trivial like that =)
That way I'd strongly recommend to start the game anew because some event might not work as desired.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2012
my game freezes after I leave the house with the imitator, also after the event with James parents there is an empty field...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
SWEET MOTHER OF GOOD, ONLY ONE EPISODE LEFT! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

/spam

Metapod for ... err...Butterfree!

smilewolfy

pokemon photographer
Years
yay only 1 one ep left :D and its bad to the bone, which should be ralatively quick compared to others like "light, camera quacktion" and "mastering the onixspected" and i get a new laptop in 3 days so yay, just in time. dont rush though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2011
Hey metapod im relatively new to this whole rom hacking world but this hack is the best anime hack/hack ever im looking forward to beta 3 hope you finish last episode soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
HOLY COW!!!!!! i see some progress holy macaroni
just one ep. left OHYEAHH!!!!!

i thought he gave it up, but im glad he didnt

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
All episodes for the next beta are complete. Just need to do odds and ends editing and beta testing.

How soon I'll be able to release the next beta will largely be dependent on how many errors I encounter as I play my way through the game again. Again, thanks to everyone for your support/patience. :)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
All episodes for the next beta are complete. Just need to do odds and ends editing and beta testing.

How soon I'll be able to release the next beta will largely be dependent on how many errors I encounter as I play my way through the game again. Again, thanks to everyone for your support/patience. :)
Nice, as soon as I come back from a break I find one of my most favorite hacks finally gets a new beta xDD

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
First of all, this hack is amazing. Good job man ;D

Second: I already completed the Princess vs Princess episode and, after talking to the kid who wants to see a Meowth, I come across a huge and empty path. What do I do?

Third: Try to change Ash's back sprite XD

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
So, how do I patch onto a rom?
download lunar ips. click apply patch. choose A CLEN FR ROM. then click on the ips. finaly play away
Second: I already completed the Princess vs Princess episode and, after talking to the kid who wants to see a Meowth, I come across a huge and empty path. What do I do?

you've finished beta 2.5

Back