• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Crush.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
When did you experience your first crush on somebody in real life? If so, how did it feel? Did your crush know about this? How did it affect certain people?

For me, I started to like a girl in 5th Grade. I barely talked to her until I had her in 7th Grade. She's very nice and cute. She would always support me in my class. But next year, I told her that I liked her by a note. She took it as a gift and wrote one to me back and she liked it. Everyone started to bother me over it, though I just ignore it. But I tend to get nervous of her, I really do. But this next following year, I still kind of do, though I hugged her. Her friends were mean and bossy, but that didn't let me get over her.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, my first crush was in the 6th grade. He was a fine, handsome guy. His name is Andrew.

We were friends during the year...till he moved away before 7th grade year. Never got to see him again.

#isthenumbersign
Years
I'm pretty sure it was like 4th grade, and I swear to God the guy's name was Ryan. I thought it was kinda cool that we had the same name, and my teacher always had us in the same groups anyways since she usually did it by first name. Anyways, we kinda became friends, not like a hangout on the playground relationship, but yeah. We kinda stopped talking after that year since we were in different classes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
My first crush was in second grade to a girl named Katie. I don't really remember it. I kept it to myself and it faded by the time I graduated elementary school.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
I had my first crush in my 1st year of high school, it felt weird and awkward, considering that I told her how I felt in several occasions. It did not affect anyone

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I first crush was to a girl in year 7. (First year of highschool). I was always too shy to tell her, but we did get close, and I did sneak in a few kisses. ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sometime in Elementary School. I want to say this guy when I was in fifth grade but I'm pretty sure I had a crush on my neighbor something or were just reaally close. But both of them died when either he moved away or I moved away.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I had my first crush in year 5. Some of my classmates might have known about it at one point, because when we were playing Truth or Dare, it was my turn..and I chose Dare..and they dared me to say "I like you" to the guy I liked. :X It was very embarrassing. Don't think he ever knew I liked him though. Died out after a while.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oh man hahah.. probably fourth grade on a fifth grader named adam who was always quite the jerk with me. Example.. he got pokemon red about a month before i did.. and he wouldnt let me even watch him play his game at recess because he said i wouldnt underatand it.. though he'd let this oher guy matt watch. Then when i got it he said that i couldnt watch because i had my own. Yeah yeah its petty but in grade four something llike this tends to matter a lot. Oher than that ive had a few crushes in the years afterbut nothing ever came from it and on some occasions i actually got made fun of a lot.. especially in grade eight and nine.
Only now ive had a bit of what tou might call success since an old crush that i never thought id even meet is now my boyfriend :3

Years
In 4th grade. Her name was Abby. She had long brown hair, smiled a lot, and was nice to me, which was extra nice since I'd just moved and started at that school without knowing anyone. I kept it to myself though.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
my first crush was in 3rd grade if i remember correctly. his name was paolo and a lot of the girls in my class had a crush on him then because he was the most good-looking guy in our class. he transferred to another school when we were in 4th or 5th grade, and i actually just saw him recently (about two months ago) in church and admittedly he doesn't look as good now. :-P

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
In year 3 I had a crush on my class mate called George. It only last a week at the most

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
A guy called Rasmus in Year 7, it got incredibly awkward once he found out and I didn't handle the whole thing well and we ended up not talking again... Hehe, I'm good at this stuff :D I don't even understand why the crush happened since he really isn't the type I'd normally go for, but even so it was fun times haha.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My first crush was in kindergarten, surprisingly. I didn't keep it to myself, because I don't like keeping secrets and I prefer to say what's on my mind. Turns out he had a crush on me, too. My brain was as small as a peanut back then, and I couldn't remember what it felt like.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Mine was in 2nd grade or so to a lass by the name of Jessica, thankfully I moved away and never saw her again. I swore never to believe in that love in first sight ******** ever again shortly after.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
My first crush :3? Last year,when I was in Year 4 oh that was awkward. There was a boy one year older than me, I don't know what it was but I had one huge crush on him.Although we've never really talked and I've only seen a few glances of him on the playground, I do still have a crush but not as big on him :3.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
hmm,i was around 10....he was like my childhood friend but later he became my enemy!! his mom hated me also...and he was really Momma's little boy...the last thing i remember was that i slapped him to fall over the stairs after he hit me..Man!!his mom wanted to kill me that day O.o but it's her son's fault he moved his hand against ze snow queen and had to pay!
he was one year older but i was a very evil strong girl so yeah! lol xD

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I've never had a crush on anyone in my whole life. When i was younger everyone kept saying, some day you will. I laughed. Now im 14 and going to an all boys school so life is good (no im not gay.) Im really immature XD

Back