• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Anticipated Games 2013

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
The biggest thing I love about Modern Warfare is definitely the campaign, that's where all of the best CoD characters come in: Reznov, Soap, Shephard, Nikolai, an endless list of names and they all originate from MW.
Reznov is from the Treyarch series of games though, not the Modern Warfare's :P. (I'm 99% sure that the next CoD won't be MW anyway...)

There is no need to say anything more than GTA V, it's going to be amazing. (Plus I won't have to get my Dad to buy me it this year :))

Years
Reznov is from the Treyarch series of games though, not the Modern Warfare's :P. (I'm 99% sure that the next CoD won't be MW anyway...)

There is no need to say anything more than GTA V, it's going to be amazing. (Plus I won't have to get my Dad to buy me it this year :))
Gahh, I always get characters mixed up, I meant Makarov :P

Grand Theft Auto V is going to be superb. I've played all the other GTAs and have enjoyed blowing things up and just messing around, flying stuff and whatnot. GTA IV was definitely, for me, the best GTA out there at the timer and I think that V will be the best.

User19sq

There're are only two games I'm looking forward to. For one, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Been a long-time fan of the series, and I hope to get it. the other is Half-Life 2: Episode Three. You know, unless it gets delayed for one more year. And that's about it.

Years
I am not excited for the next COD game, because I lost interest on Black Ops, because I was just bored of the same old, imo. :(

The more I think about it, the more excited I am for Sim City. Just watching the trailer a while back and again recently, it is just exciting.​

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The whole reason I wanted a 3DS is Fire Emblem 13, so definitally that one.
And of course Pokémon X and Y. :'D

Years
With the Pokemon X and Y announcement, there is no doubt everyone here (on a Pokemon forum) will be anticipating it. What's more is that it will now be 3D, causing more hype, more anticipation; plenty of predictions are being made. The game is released in October, my mind will be put off that by the other amazing games being released earlier this year :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I was always stalking through this thread to see what's anyone's most anticipated game of 2013 but I didn't post because none appealed much to me, but I can finally post here. And I'm pretty sure everyone knows what it is xD

Let's go Pokemon Y and X :D

Years
I've just been looking at releases this year, and these 2 games caught my eye; Gears of War: Judgement and Devil May Cry. Well, I had heard about DmC prior to seeing the list and it looks like a really neat game. Gears of War has done really well so far; and by the name 'Judgement', I really am expecting something spectacular. :3

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Animal Crossing 3DS
Spoiler:

Deadpool the Game
Spoiler:

Pokemon X and Y
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Pokemon X and Y, of course. I'm leaning a bit towards X.

Other than that...
>Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
>Deadpool
>Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
>Grand Theft Auto V

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
First off I can't wait for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!! I wish that time would hurry up and be October already,

I'm also waiting for GTA V to be relased, and I also want to try Sim City 5.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
First thing to come to mind is obviously Pokemon X and Y, like come on that's a given. But I'm incredibly stoked for Fire Emblem: Awakening, I'm a huge Fire Emblem fan. Also stoked for Tales of Xillia, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, and a few other games.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Fallout 4
Deadpool The Game
Pokemon X/Y
The new Mystery Dungeon
GTAV
The next Persona installment
Watch Dogs

So far little to no info on those last two and the first :(

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Pokemon X and Y- I think the 3DS is capable of better graphics than the trailer shows us but it is a step up for main series Pokemon games.

Tales of Xillia- What Tales fan wouldn't buy a Tales game that gets localized.

I wish Tales of Vesperia PS3 would get localized but I doubt it will happen since we already have tales of Vesperia for the 360 especially where Xillia is coming this year.

DmC- The Devil May Cry reboot looks nice.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
One of my friends recently bought the new Devil May Cry game and he really enjoys it ! So I would recommend it to you Roen52 !

Back