• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you hate me so much ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't know? I don't really go around asking people if they like me or not.

I don't hate anyone, but I do dislike a few people sometimes and some of them seem to like me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I hate very few people. One of them seemed to like me as much as any relative would, but not any more than that. I didn't hate him back then, though.

I don't know who hates me, so that's hard to answer. There are several people who make their dislike of me very obvious, but I don't care much about any of them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont really think so, but I dont really know who hates me and who dosent, they dont really tell me.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I wouldn't be surprised, although the chances of those people being close friends are very slim. Like, there might be people out there who I tolerate even though they secretly hate me, but chances are we don't talk or anything.

Years
I don't hate anyone but there are some people I find it hard to get on with. I hate that feeling when you try to talk to someone and you can tell they're not interested in your conversation

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
No, and no. If I don't like someone, which is actually rare, I don't pretend to like them because I think that's not right.

Alternatively.. I'm pretty sure there are tons that hate me but they put on a face.

Melody

Banned
Years
Nope, generally those who hate me have a problem and I don't pretend to like them.

I am incapable of hating anyone, although there are some people I find obnoxious or annoying. But that's nowhere near hatred of any kind. Just saying.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hate's pretty strong, I think, and kind of implies an active passionate feeling. I don't hate anyone. I certainly dislike certain people for various reasons and with varying degrees. And I'm quite sure that there are people that dislike me. I'm not sure about people that hate me though.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I hate all children but they seem to love me!

They're probably just confusing you for someone who has a heart, it's understandable!

And, uh, for the first half of this question: not that I'm aware of. If they hate me, I'm pretty sure I'll know who they are!

But. much to the displeasure of many people I'm sure, I hate a lot of people who seem to like me. God yeah. Some of you people are just insufferable.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Yeah, I dated a girl once, and everyone really hated her, so I had some of that hate come my way. Even after we broke up, some people didn't want to give me another chance as a friend, but my feelings towards them never changed, I never stopped caring for them.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I don't hate people that I know like me and vice versa. If I hate/dislike someone chances are they probably don't like me either; and I won't really like someone until I know they like me as well. Just don't like being one-sided

Back