• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ippan-tekina!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thank you for taking the time to read. I'm glad I have some fans of this. Even though this is a hobby of mine and something that I'm not putting much effort, I'm still glad you are all enjoying it. Uploaded a new chapter.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thanks! Uploaded a new chapter today. I've made 50 pages so far, can't believe I've gone that far. xD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I will, but right now I'm taking a break and I shall keep updating every weekday. Weekends are like my time to relax and play video games. xD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thanks for keeping my page up to date. I almost forgot to upload today's chapter. lol well its up and running. Like always, enjoy!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I apologize for the wait, I was working on something else so I had barely any time to go online. Anyways, uploaded the last chapter of Volume 2. Won't be posting up a new volume till next week. I need to work on the plot but I'm sure everyone's going to love it. ^-^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
The first chapter of volume 3 is up and running. A couple of changes have been made. Some of the characters have been made a little more high quality and some hairstyles have been remade(because I suxs at making hair styles xD) hope you all enjoy the plot I came up! ^-^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thanks! Anyway, I have uploaded the next chapter of Volume 3. This is probably going to be best volume I've done because it is going to have a lot of fighting. One of my favorite pages is this chapter is this one:
Spoiler:

It shows all the fighters and just look how awesome it is going to be. xD

Maruo

A Direct Hit To Your Heart~
Years
Holy cowbells, batman!!! I am loving this freaking chapter! I must be the only one excited for this LOL

Back