• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhhh6677's Shop!

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Hello! X and Y are finally upon us! As such, we have new games to catch 'em all on. This shop will be a helpful hub for those of you guys who need a breed able Pokemon. At first the list will be confined to only Pokemon catch able in X and Y, but once Pokemon Bank goes live, this list will be much broader. So here's the list:

EDIT: Also, I can breed for 5 perfect IVs. You can request one with the 5 IVs, the nature and the ability you want. I will do these for Charizardite Y, Houndoomite, Aggronite, or Herracrossite. Or a 5x31 IV pokemon.

Friend Code: 1521-3656-0933

Starters:

Spoiler:

Pokemon X Exclusives: (I have all)

Spoiler:

Pokemon Y Exclusives:

Spoiler:

IV Bred Pokemon (Can be requested)

Spoiler:

Miscellaneous:

Spoiler:

What I Need:

Spoiler:

My Friend Code is 1521-3656-0933. Reply with what you want, what you can offer, and your Friend Code, and we'll trade!

Last edited:

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
Ill Be going to school Ill be back after 1-2 hrs..
I got a Dragalge, Electrike and Liepard

Mind if i trade them for Houndour, Aron and Pinsir?

Friend Code is on My Siggy.
Name: Drakath

JadeX

Prince
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Hey, I have throh with me (: Can i trade for an Amaura ?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I don't know if these are what you might want but I have an inkay, ferroseed, rhyhorn(I only got one badge). I was hoping I could trade you for a Chespin, Fenniken and bulbasaur..? If these are fine, my FC is in my signature.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hello. I was wondering if I could could take a Froakie (preferably male) and a Fennekin (preferably female) of your hands? Would you be interested in a Crogunk and a Female Litleo? If not I have others I can offer. Thanks :)

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Is Wi-Fi Torchic available?

Not the Wi-Fi one, but I can breed you one.

Hello. I was wondering if I could could take a Froakie (preferably male) and a Fennekin (preferably female) of your hands? Would you be interested in a Crogunk and a Female Litleo? If not I have others I can offer. Thanks :)

Yes that can work :)

Spritzee for Squirtle? My Spritzees are nicknamed though ^ ^"

Yeah sure!

hmm, you want a throh it says...

Zorua for Throh?

Sounds good!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Female fennekin for a froakie? Preferably a female.
FC is 2208-5580-9892

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Im interested in the Froakie ~

Which ability does it have ?

Add me up in FC or PM me to discuss :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
Hrm...I have nothing on your wants list that you don't already have, but I have a ton of fennekin, lapras, charmander, and wobbuffet...

if you're looking for a specific nature....I can also give you Pokerus

I am interested in all your X Exclusives, I need them all except poochyena

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Updated first post with new wants and my first IV bred pokemon (with more on the way)

Back