• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map of the Month - November 2009 [Entries]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

Map Of The Month – November 2009 [Entries]

Introduction:

You have until November 15th to enter your maps into this month's competitions. On the tenth of the month the voting thread will posted. Then, you can vote for your favourite map via a poll. You see, out of all the maps entered, the three best will be put through to the poll. If this competition lasts long enough at a high standard, then maybe they'll be included in the PokéCommunity Hall Of Fame. Also, the winner will receive a nice shiny award.

Theme:

A freestyle cave, do whatever you want. Make it a cave.

Rules and Entry Form:

·You may only vote once per month.
·Asking or bribing others to vote for your map, will be dealt with accordingly.
·Creating new accounts to vote will be dealt with accordingly.
·Voting via the thread is not counted, only votes via the poll count.
·Don't complain that we didn't choose your map, believe me we have good reasoning.

Entry Form:

Map Name: Name of your map must be provided.
Comments: Any comments you want to make on your map.
Credits: Please give credits to the artists of the tiles or ROM bases etc. That you have used.
Map Shot: Post your map in the form of a link, or in a spoiler. Maps not in this form will be rejected.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Map Name: Mt. hydronic
Comments: Well its the first cave you'll encounter when playing dark cry: the legend of giratina :P
Credits:
Nintendo: for cave intrior tiles
Kyledove: the D/P/P way pointer
Map Shot:
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------
Mitchel1

Logan

Years
Okay, so, I'm not going to be judging the three maps to go through this month. The voting thread will be posted by Christos, I'm pretty sure no-one will dispute his mapping abilities and his ability to judge the contest. This is because I will be entering this month, so it'd be a lot fairer if Christos did the dirty work. <:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Name: Rockfall Cave
Comments: ROM was Ruby, was rated a while ago in the Map Rating thread. Either this or another map. If we are allowed to post as many maps as possible, I would have posted it, but that wouldn't have been fair... (Changed entry, this one is better to me.)
Credits: Kyledove, Nintendo, Game Freak.
Map:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Map Name: Black Burrow
Comments: Tiles changed, so is the map... a bit
Credits: Newtiteuf, Kyledove and Speed Dialga from DeviantART for tiles
Map Shot:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
Map Name: Aren Chasms

Comments: I inserted this tile set yesterday, and, this is what I got. It's really fun to map with it. Let's go for the third cave in the row!

Credits: Newtituef, Kyledove, Speed dialga

Maphot:
Spoiler:

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
Map Name: Anmity Cavern

Comments: I just the mt. moon tiles from firered on this one, but I tried to make to the base level of a very confusing cave :P

Credits: Nintendo

Maphot:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Fixed my Map

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Mindless Banter
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since as how I don't see anything about winners already entering, here is a map that I made just today. It took me about 5 hours.
Anywhoodles, I think it is time to start my registration.

Map name
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crystal Tunnels

Comments

This map is in honor of the third generation. It is a new place to the human species, so even though tunnels are formed to go through the other side of the mountain, a lot of the crystals and gems forming out of the rocks are not picked. It is an area rich with minerals.

Credits

Only Nintendo and Gamefreak

Map Shot

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logan

Years
Map Name: Enwoi Cave
Comments: Floor two of six. Would be a Victory Road of sorts.
Credits: Newtiteuf.
Map Shot:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back