• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex 2!

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
I meant I would help you out when you get black or white. I will do them as fourth gen and It turns out i do need the dittos.

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
I'm desperately searching for a Piplup that can be traded to B/W. Would you happen to be able to breed such a thing?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I can get you a Piplup that is compatable with B/W, but I cant transfer it across for you.
Is that okay?
I can make the Piplup Shiny aswell, if youd like

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
I'd like an Aron if at all possible. Doesn't have to be shiny or anything, I just need an Aron of any nature. IVs are not important. Not sure what you want for it, but I'll trade within reason.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
A quick note to people that visit my thread.
Soon I will be removing all pokemon from my the normal shiny section of my thread that are not my OT.
This is because I have decided to make all shiny pokemon free, and other users do not like there pokemon distributed amonst everyone.

The shiny legends will stay however they will need to be traded for.

As I dont breed for flawless IVs, I will try ensure all shiny pokes from now on have some egg moves. And the best IVs I can be bothered breeding for.

I will be breeding shiny egg moved pokes at random, but requests can be made at anytime and I will bump that poke to next in line so you recieve it asap.

Thanks guys

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Pokemon Movie 10 (CROWN) - Entei -Adamant - UT - Japanese
Pokemon Movie 10 - Celebi - Naive - T (Japanese)
Wifi Gift - Mew - Modest - UT - Japanese - Flawless

Can you CMT for these please?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey, I'm back!
Ive been gone for around a year, due to certain changes in my life
But I'm back now, will update the front pages with what I have and can do
and time on here will be limited still

However ill throw in a few things in this post

I only have HeartGold so this thread will be 4th gen only.
I'll look into getting a 5th gen game

I'm happy to giveaway my Pokemon if you don;t have much to offer, if you have something you are willing to offer you think may be of interest that's awesome!

I can IV, EV and Hack check
I can clone (if you need copies or want what you traded me back)
I used to be really into breeding so will be trying to start that back up.
I'm not a brilliant breeder for IVs (some come out good though), but I can breed shiny, and I like egg move breeding to make up for poor IVs.

That's all I can think of right now,
Enjoy!

Back