• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Sienna

How do you like your updates

• Fast with little things added every time

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Slow with big updates

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
haha, I wasnt trying to make anything special like, I just didn't want to see a pic like that with the white pixels and stuff...
good luck with all this though, I still support it and such :P

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
I'm back!!!! After a week long vacation (actually only 5 days...) I'm back from washington D.C. I am working on the new town and will show you when I find it ready. Not sure if I still have a mapper (carmaniac) so I have taken the next town into my own hands. It's kinda crowded but I think It will turn out okay in the end. Still working (and having fun :P) so I will see ya guys later.

Okay I finished (for now) the map. Here

53n6gx.png

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Welcome back... I think I've already seen this map on screenshot thread... People have already mentioned what I'm about to.

The buildings look weird since some have shadows, others do not.
The rocks and bushes look as if they are just scattered around all higgledy piggeldy.
The building with straw rooves look flat...
The bottom left building has missing tiles.
The trees on the sides are too... Neat... Trees don't grow that way and cannot be forced to grow that way either.

Pretty amateur map, but can be worked on.

make it less spacey.
remove or change the random rocks.
Sort the tile errors.
Sort the building shadows.

Done :)

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Hi pokecommunity, im still alive (again) and even though for the last month my game has gone to a complete halt. (actually only like 2 weeks.) Im in a mac computer lab for the rest of school (which means no more working on it at school which sucks) but summer vacation is almost here and i hope to get some help from carmaniac (think i spelled that right) and we can get this going again. Gotta go now but see ya

-Pokemoner2500

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Well I'm ungrounded, I'm on summer break, and I tend to work on this every night. I have all my files on my dropbox so if anything were to happen to my comp my game would still be alive. I'm downloading them right now and will continue to work. Carmaniac if you are free and would like to help send me a PM. I hope to actually finish this game since I have about 3-4 hours to work on it every night. I have summer camp so I can't work on it during the day (but im having fun so :P) but like I said I have the night. Well I gotta head to that camp so I'll see ya later. This game is not dead... And I hope it never will be.

-Pokemoner2500

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
well I don't know how to say this except by saying goodbye.... (pause for effect). After a few months of my game being untouched I have come to the decision if killing this game. BUT... I will start on another game. I don't know what this game willed be called yet. Actually I do. This game will be called Pokemon Rose. The game will still be in the sienna region but in a different part of it. I 'm in San Diego right now and will be back home till next Wednesday. Then I will start in this. I will start a new thread. I will also have Maruno. close this thread. I also hope to have carmaniac help me if he can. This is the end of Pokemon Sienna but the beginning of Pokemon Rose. Till next time...

-Pokemoner2500

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
There's already a game called Pokemon Rose... or I think it might be a hack, I'm not sure. Instead of making a new game(and potentially a new thread), just get a Maruno to rename your game thread.

A new thread will just take up space... also, I see no real point to your decision.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
There's already a game called Pokemon Rose... or I think it might be a hack, I'm not sure. Instead of making a new game(and potentially a new thread), just get a Maruno to rename your game thread.

A new thread will just take up space... also, I see no real point to your decision.

Pokémon Rose is a hack.
But so is Pokémon Sienna.

But I see your point, there's no point closing and making a new thread.
Just get Maruno to rename this thread, and change the OP yourself.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Pokémon Rose is a hack.
But so is Pokémon Sienna.

But I see your point, there's no point closing and making a new thread.
Just get Maruno to rename this thread, and change the OP yourself.

Oh, yes.
I remember now. I only recalled Rose because my composer works on that hack.

Pokemoner2500, If you're having trouble with the story, try and recruit someone to help you with it! Judging from the lack of comments, I'm guessing your a little upset over support?

Why not make Pokémon Rose an [Idea] and let other members comment on it? I'm sure your can make something the community has had their input on and you would have more support. Just look at the support Ambient has! The fangame community is adding in their own, unique ideas and in turn, can make a wonderful game! c: If you ask others to chip in, chances are they will come back to your game thread and check in. They'll want to see if their ideas are implemented, methinks.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Well I don't know. I didn't realize people actually still looked at my thread. I don't know what im going to do. ill figure it out when I get home.

Till then

-pokemoner2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back