• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Fire Red: BACKWARDS Edition

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
I really love this hack, but i have one question , i completed the gaulet, HOW DO I ENTER CERULEAN CITY?
much love, laraks

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
This hack idea is wonderful! Kudos to you! I love the screenshots as well.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
Hey, I really need some help. I really want to play this game. I patched the rom, but when I play it the title screen says 'Pokemon Turquoise Edition'. And everything is in black and white, when I go out of the house it becomes a black screen. what to do? :[

EDIT! I solved the problem, seems like I've downloaded an unclean rom. Solved the problem with my third try. :]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
kaa66b845dpw3mzqb68.png

This one made my day, xD

ROFLMAO:

This plus de dialogue with Gary right before reaching cerulean city were EPIC.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I love this hack and the sense of humor, only just beat Koga though. Koffing sucks. Bad. And it made me sad when you changed Kabutops' type, I wanted an easymode 1st gym.

Years
Started playing it today. Found a bug straight away. As you know the Mankey you choose to pick is on the far right of the three balls. But when I chose Kabuto i-e from the middle Pokeball he chose the left Pokeball which had a Hoothoot but it came out as a Mankey????

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
I feel like an idiot for asking this. How do I make the IPS file a playable GBA file?

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2021
Okay, so... First post go!

I've played through this hack three times, and I must say that I really enjoy it! It really makes FireRed feel fresh and new again, which is kinda weird seeing as most of the areas are the same. I really enjoyed "The Gauntlet," despite the intense difficulty.

Although there's one big problem as far as I'm concerned: You gave WAAY to much faith to the AI. To the point where you just kinda assumed Gary's Slugma was invincible, when, in actuality, it only took a Spore from a Parasect to render him pretty much dead, and that Spore was easily hit after the Slugma used a not very effective move against me, leaving me alive (albeit with only 18 HP). After that, it only took two Cross Chops from my Ledian (I was on a Solo-Bug run) to take him out, and what was my prize? "Hahahaha, you won't actually see this message." That honestly felt like a slap in the face to me after having gone through all the effort to train my team up to level 80 and take him on.

xGal

Mhm
Years
Hehe why not replacing Sevii Island with another region(s)?

That should be fun (:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Just made it to the Pokemon center by the power plant, but got a little surprise. I saw what you wrote in the flowers, how cruel lol.

I had 3 fainted Pokemon too. {XD}

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
(In prof. Oak`s lab)
Prof. Oak: What took you so long?
Red: Our downstairs is filled with boxes! it`s like a maze.
(Fisherman rushes in)
Fisherman: Oh my god, the sea is turned into desert!
Gary: Great start for a day :|

blue4ever222

=^.^=
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
Its a great hack so far I love it!!~ However, I think there is this one bug. When I talk to the Aide in Fuchsia City to get Exp Share, he says I only have caught 8 pokemon when I have caught much more than that. :(

Years
Hey :) I really love this hack <3 It's something different and it's really fun :3 I love it! And I love the idea of it :)

Just wondering - does anybody know if you can find absol in this game? And if yes - where can I find it? I want to add it into my team :3

Back