• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Okay! Thanks for comment everyone!!!
Well, here's another GREAT UPDATE!
deoxyseventnz2.png

Finally, a DEOXYS event!
The demo doesn't contain this yet!^^

Anyway, another demo news:
The demo is ready now. What I need to do is just upload.
I'll release at 15 December 2007. The demo will run untill the fourth GYM.
And there is also a few route not available yet.
Stay tuned guys^^

Wow!!! That is great! I can't wait till something like that is in the real game!

~Smell

Atomic Reactor

this is looking really good Omega! keep it up

ps. did you get my PM about your ow sprite?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks for lot of comment!!!
I'm really glad to see so much comment !
@mackoo : Well, uploading not need too much time. But I just promise you all release the demo at 15th December.^^

@mathewhack : Its not an animation but just a picture. I'll try to make it become animation but need some time.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Awesome, that Deoxys event is just great, I can hardly believe the pace you are moving at, great screens.

Years
Sweet. -subscribes to thread-

The graphics are very good; not to mention that the storyline is interesting as well. :') However, you might want to look over the grammar and spelling in some places. -I'm a grammar freak. Roaaar.-

Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the beta. Eight more days to go~

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2009
EVIL EBAYERS! THEY GONNA KILL US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is truly a great game. 2 tings thought:
1. Because this is a great game EBAY's going to copy and sell it on EBAY!!!
2. Why didn't anyone reply to my 2nd reply on pg.9!!! I'm sad and lonely without pics )-:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I'd really change the "Gaia Origin" name. It's really obvious you got it from Digimon World Dawn/Dusk. Otherwise, it looks great!

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2009
TELL MY HOW TO GET PICS!!!

Omega groudon, Capt. arcane, Wichu! ANYONE! Just tell me how to get pics pleassse!

Pokemon Raptor can be explained in 1 word:OMG!!!

BEFORE I FORGET, CAN I BETA TEST
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE?!
IF "YES" THEN CAN U TELL MY THE RELEASE DATE
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE?!

Last edited:

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
Omega groudon, Capt. arcane, Wichu! ANYONE! Just tell me how to get pics pleassse!

Pokemon Raptor can be explained in 1 word:OMG!!!

BEFORE I FORGET, CAN I BETA TEST
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE?!
IF "YES" THEN CAN U TELL MY THE RELEASE DATE
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE?!

You really should read the stickys..

DO NOT ASK TO IF YOU CAN BECOME A BETA TESTER UNLESS THE CREATOR HAS SPECIFICALLY STATED THAT HE/SHE IS ACCEPTING ANY.

It will be released when it's done, no sooner, no later. You can't expect a game to go gold this early in development.

Years
Thanks for lot of comment!!!
I'm really glad to see so much comment !
@mackoo : Well, uploading not need too much time. But I just promise you all release the demo at 15th December.^^

@mathewhack : Its not an animation but just a picture. I'll try to make it become animation but need some time.

Beautiful my friend.....simply BEAUTIFUL. You have my COMPLETE support.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2009
FORUM?

perhaps i could make a forum for you dedicated to pokemon raptor(just a basic one). if you think that would be a good idea than pm me at this email: [email protected]

maby instead of havin a elite 4 have organized 32 ladder tournament goin with random trainers and random lvls.(of course it is hard to script.) but still this would be a cool addition.

or maby when you are done with the game maby it would be cool to add the orange islands and some other regions.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks for comment again^^
@Dennis ter Maat : I don't need a forum. Thanks for offer. Well yes! There is no "elite 4" in the region. Instead, there is "Gaia Origin" ( still thinking of another name because this name is taken from Digimon Dawn/Dusk). There is about 4 trainer that wanna train you before you go fight with the last battle ( I'll keep it as secret )!

Anyway, there is also a Torxia League. It was something like tournament. There is maybe 32 ladder and you have to become the champ. But you can only participate once.

And my team group are planning adding Jhoto and Hoenn ( Just planning ) but we still need discussion. If we added those region, we might just add few place from the region.

Well, another update about CELEBI that I work for 2 days ( tired .. XD ),
Here's the screenshot :
celebiscreenny9.png

Another news about demo, but it was a bad news.
The demo will release but without music in the game. ( because my speaker spoilt...XD...)
Hope you all won't mind^^

Last edited:
Back