• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of TK

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I'm so sorry I've been away from the Community for so long guys. College really is the real in my life and prior to my return, my life was in a complete mess. I made promises I couldn't keep and I'm asking everyone to forgive me. I've matured even more during my hiatus and I'm going to try my best come through and be an active member on these boards. I really love you guys!

With all of this being said, I'm sure everyone is wondering about the future of my fan-fics. Well, after some thought, I'm thinking about discontinuing the Black & White series (until further notice). I may re-consider starting it back up by I don't know yet. As for PSM: Diamond and Pearl, I've scrapped the idea for good, despite it being the fan-fic that made me who I am today. I really enjoyed writing so many chapters and it was a good ride, but it's time to move on from that. And finally, Elite Academy. I fell out of love with that fan-fic but after re-reading the first chapter, it has managed to pique my interest once again. Therefore, I will continue writing for Elite Academy and I hope you guys will have me back with open arms.

Love you guys!

~TK

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hey, TK! Welcome back! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you had disappeared off to. It's great to see you return, especially to our tiny community here in FF&W!

Good luck on writing Elite Academy, especially after such a long break from writing it.

If you need any help or any advice or anything, feel free to ask. I'll leave this thread open for you.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Oh hey, TurtleKing! I never actually got to meet you, because I think you largely left before I showed up, but I do remember seeing signs of your legacy floating around the forum. Welcome back, and good luck with your fics!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Thanks Asty! It's good to be back. Like I said, my life was very hectic and I needed a break but now I'm back! :)

Thanks MW, I'm happy to meet you!

Back