• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Pokemon Spirit Animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I'm a haunter. I guess, that make sense, I do tend to not take things seriously from time to time. :P

As a legendary, I'm supposedly a Lugia. Weird. But I guess, it kinda cool. I can at least fly and shoot beams of gusting winds outta my mouth.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I'm a...
th_Toxicroak.jpg

That's quite neat xD

As for the legendary Pokemon, I am MOLTRES!!! RAWR

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
My Spirit Pokemon is Primeape, and my Spirit Legendary is RAYQUAZA!!!!! I love Rayquaza, but I'm not so sure about Primeape. I actually thought Pikachu would suit me better, but whatever. At least I got an AWESOME Legendary as my Spirit Pokemon. Dragons are AWESOME!

Edit: I did the Spirit Pokemon Quiz again, 'cause Primeape just doesn't match me, and I got...Pikachu!

Your spirit pokemon is Pikachu! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are hardy by nature and you do what's in good nature and you tend to hate Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and animal cruelty. You are a very smart person and have brilliant company. Pikachu will help you move on and give you courage to stand up for what is right and will help you remain a positive, bright person.

This matches me MUCH better!

Last edited:

poke-world

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Quiz 2:
A Raikou...
This quiz had better grammar and spelling, but since the answers are too easy to manipulate, thus making the surprise factor of your result completely go away, and that really ruins the fun.

MegamanDX

Pokemon/Megaman fan
Years
Mine says:

Dragonite​
Your spirit pokemon is Dragonite! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are happy as you are and believe in yourself. You will always use your power for the greater good and will never use your power haphazardly. Your a good friend and yet your powerful you can be quite a softy. Dragonite will help you to stay possitive, make you take control of situations sometimes and be more stong willed.

I guess that does sound like me...I was expecting me be a Charizard but...Hmmm

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
mine:

Your spirit pokemon is Rayquaza! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are very, very stong and powerful, yet you dont like to fight, you will solve problems but you will dissapear shortly afterward and someone else may take the credit or will just dismiss you. Rayquaza will boost your courage with people and your friends will except this. You will also be helped to make sure you fight for yourself of you need to and gain a more powerful aspect.

the 2nd quiz, I also got Rayquaza.

Years
Wow, I got Honduor, it's weird because the other day I made a different one and got Houndoom O.o...
"Your spirit pokemon is Houndour! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a fighter and you may be cautious. You also seem to have more bite than bark, yet it may be vice versa as some people may try and make you look bad, but never fear as Houndour will tell you to stand up for yourself, leave out all the rest of the dark thoughts that may persue you and have more fun like you used to!"
And in legendary I got Groudon

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I got Rayquaza. That's kind of odd, since I almost never have legendaries in my party, but it does make sense in that I feel kind of alone in the world... and Rayquaza is cool, since Emerald is awesome and all. I'll take it.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I got Togepi for the first one and Moltres for the second , that was fun

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Primeape
th_Primeape.jpg

Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are high tempered! you seem to get ticked off randomly, just be someone pokeing you or shouting in your ear, Oh! how it grinds your gears! Yet you are very passionate and will protect yourself when it all goes wrong. Primape will turn your excess anger to passion for what you enjoy doing and will help you enjoy yourslf with friends.

Your Answers
Primeape
Pidgeot
Pikachu
Snivy
Nidoking

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I got Haunter for the first one and for the legendary one I got Raikou.

Not impressed with the exclusion of Orange as a colour. The whole thing was probably thrown off because I couldn't pick my favourite colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back