• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This one isn't unfinished but Nica made it for me and the staff decided it was too specialized to me to be released to the public :( But I love it so I'm always gonna use it. :3

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Why is there no Razor Leaf theme? I WANT SOME LOVE TOO AND I AM TOTALLY NOT HINTING HERE.

Blaaaah I'm kinda jelly now. I wonder how much longer your style list is compared to ours.

Probably not that much longer, tbh. Most of the themes we get become available to the whole forum eventually anyway.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't make themes. I tried once, I just don't have the eye for putting one together with any sort of speed and the patience to put one together over a long period of time. :(

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I have a different one depending on the device I'm using. When I'm using my iPhone, the mobile skin is set - it's very useful. When using my iPad... I can hardly remember xD. And when I'm using the compute, I have the altomare skin - I know it's old and not the most beautiful but it has something that makes want to keep it, plus, I loved that film.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Umm...you're a mod, you could probably like make one, submit it and they'd probably upload it for you? idk, it's worth a shot~
I wasn't really being serious, haha. Plus I'm way too lazy and not nearly egocentric enough to make a theme for myself. d:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I...use this skin for phones and computer. It's lightweight so it loads fast, and I don't like that mobile skins take away parts of things to make things faster. XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I keep forgetting that PC has so many different themes to choose from. Usually when I log in, Time and Space is selected and I sort of just...forget about changing themes. I have been getting tired of Time and Space though, time to play around!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used Stunfisk'd for so long. I like themes that are really lightweight and have smaller headers, and lately the trend has been HEADER SO BIG IT TAKES UP THE ENTIRE SCREEN.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I play around from time to time but tbh there are very few that work for me. ;; Not being able to stand fixed-width themes anymore is probably part of that haha.

&@^ - yeaaaaah that's another issue. Midnight Misty is one that I would use more often if it had a smaller header.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I used Stunfisk'd for so long. I like themes that are really lightweight and have smaller headers, and lately the trend has been HEADER SO BIG IT TAKES UP THE ENTIRE SCREEN.

Oh man, I hate those themes. The headers are always really pretty and nice to look at, but they're very distracting. Let's Fly Together would be amazing with a smaller header.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

This is it for me and why ive stuck with pokelink for nearly a decade. The other themes are too bulky for me. The header is simple and not obvious that its a Pokemon site

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I used Dimensional Rift for a while because I like the colouring but I really don't like Sinnoh legendaries or fixed widths so. :| I just used it because I wanted a change I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back