• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
I need some help with Pokemon Reborn. I beat the first gym and Victoria's blocking the way out....the website's not working so I don't know who to turn to for help....;-;

on page 15 of this thread, download the new map37 and install and overwrite the existing one in the data folder, and that should fix the problem

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
* Pidove now properly evolves into Staraptor.

I realize this is from two pages ago, but what? I'm assuming this is a typo, but is it that Pidove properly evolves or Starly properly evolves? I don't remember Starly in the game, though.

Other than that I'm excited for the update, pretty much everything I wanted fixed was fixed except Moxie.

When do you plan on inserting more Department Store stickers? I really want them. It'd be super helpful to just be able to buy evolution stones/items rather than have to click on every rock in Reborn.

Speaking of which, anyone know where to find a Fire Stone? I must have missed it somewhere, because I've seen a walkthrough with a Ninetales (which is what I want).

Also if you add Staryu/Starmie or start to slowly insert Pseudo-Legends I would love this game even more. Maybe add in some more type diversity in the wild? I know up until I got the Pokemon from the Team Magma event I felt there was a real like of Water types in the game, for example. There is also an extreme amount of Grass, Flying, and Bug types (in my opinion) and it seems you have to go to greater lengths to find Pokemon with better type diversity that are actually decent, not even good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I realize this is from two pages ago, but what? I'm assuming this is a typo, but is it that Pidove properly evolves or Starly properly evolves? I don't remember Starly in the game, though.

Speaking of which, anyone know where to find a Fire Stone? I must have missed it somewhere, because I've seen a walkthrough with a Ninetales (which is what I want).

It's an inside joke if you've ever watched Shofu's Let's Play videos of Pokemon Reborn. Someone criticized him for not catching Pidove, because it "evolves into a powerful Staraptor". So the commenters went wild with making jokes of Bidoof evolves into a powerful Staraptor, Kirlia is garbage, but it'll evolve into a powerful Staraptor. Stuff like that. xD

Firestone can be found in one of the lowest room's rock in Pyrous Mountain. I heard where Heatmor is. I've never seen it there personally. xD It can also be found through mining, but that took me 1000 tries. xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
on page 15 of this thread, download the new map37 and install and overwrite the existing one in the data folder, and that should fix the problem

That is so freaking weird. I had to go into the gym and back out to get her to move...what the heck? (keep in mind this is after I did as you asked me to)

Years
Finally managed to defeat Noel after many failed attempts, and surprisingly didn't have to use Kazeshini.

My current team:

Tobiume/Heatmor (F, Lv.55) @Quick Claw
Cut, Flamethrower, Flame Burst, Slash

Wabisuke/Exploud (F, Lv.52)
Rock Smash, Uproar, Shadow Ball, Crunch

Minazuki/Gardevoir (F, Lv.56) @Quick Claw
Psychic, Charge Beam, Magical Leaf, Shadow Ball

RyujinJaka/Blaziken (F, Lv.57) @Quick Claw
Strength, Brave Bird, Hi Jump Kick, Blaze Kick

Kazeshini/Magnezone (Lv.58) @Quick Claw
Discharge, Flash Cannon, Charge Beam, Electro Ball

Gonryomaru/Emolga (F, Lv.53)
Discharge, Charge Beam, Electro Ball, Volt Switch

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Repel is bugged, if the first mon in your party is fainted the Repel still considers it alive all will use its level rather than the next alive mon's level in what Pokemon in chooses to Repel.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /game/ on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i got this when i tried to get on the site today
m

my username for the site is silverjohnson i started playiong it 3 days ago did i do something wrong

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Site was down due to over-traffic again. Hopefully it's fine now though

I really need to be more diligent in checking this thread. ^^ Sorry~ But it sounds like you guys have gotten everything taken care of so that's good. Well, the EXP thing- I know about it. I'm just trying to identify a common pattern, but with no luck so far.

I released a lag fix/visual update today that I'm posting only on my forums, because it's a play-at-your-own risk. There's no new content, and it'll all be upgraded into Episode 10 but for people who dare to try their mettle at testing it'll be there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Having a nightmare! I can't access the locked door in the byzbaxion wasteland to find mudkip. I have activated all of the tubes but they have turned blue instead of pink. I have already watched a walkthrough of finding mudkip and the tubes had turned pink and then the room unlocked.

NeoSpeedFreak

A piece of meat
Years
How I can evolve kadabra?

I downloaded episode 9, started a battle and this error appeared:
st9wyYx.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
You need to use a link stone on it.

As for that error check the game download page it has a message there:
Attention~
If you get a type error after upgrading: Reload your save file in the Episode 8 copy, go to Options, and change your Window frame and Speech frame to the default. Save, and then reload in 9. For this reason it may be helpful to keep a copy of Episode 8 until you confirm that 9 works with your save file.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Are EV's coded into the game? I've been EV training and it doesn't seem to show when my mons level up

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I believe they are, yes.
Remember, even in the main series, unless you overload EVs all at once somehow, they often times don't really show until the higher levels.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I was looking up walk throughs for pokemon glazed & saw someone had made 1 for this. I gota say I normally don't play pc pokemon games but this one looks pretty amazing. I only started it but so far loving everything so far from the graphs to the sprites & the story. Keep up the great work looking forward to more of this hack.

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Really great game right here. I really did not think a Pokemon game with this style could work but this game has managed to pull it of with flying colors.

Having to deal with gym leaders with 6 Pokemon is pretty hard at first. My Prinplup can't seem to beat the 1st gym-leader and the fact that he is level 22 and ignores my orders doesn't help the matter. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Really great game right here. I really did not think a Pokemon game with this style could work but this game has managed to pull it of with flying colors.

Having to deal with gym leaders with 6 Pokemon is pretty hard at first. My Prinplup can't seem to beat the 1st gym-leader and the fact that he is level 22 and ignores my orders doesn't help the matter. Any suggestions?

Yeah, you have to be really careful with this game with over leveling. It's specifically made so you don't just sweep everyone with just one pokemon. There is something you can do with an overleveled pokemon, but unfortunately it's not until the next ward. It's called the common candy and it's sold pretty cheap in the candy store in Obsidia Ward.

So since you can't underlevel your Prinplup and a disobeying pokemon is a pain in gym battles, my best suggestion for you is to add more team members to your squad and train them up. It'll help you out too, because you can spread the EXP in the future.

You can add Ralts to your team from the guy who asks for change in that same ward as the gym leader. You can train up Bidoof until it evolves to get Abra. You could get Numel when it's raining/thundering? at the top of the ward or even Surskit in the fountain when it's raining.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Also! In case that happens, I did hide a few stray common candies around Peridot.

Meanwhile- finally, tangible progress on E10:
g1ao.png

Map connections make visual effects like sunbeams tricky, but I've figured out how to work around it~

Back