• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like watching sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

37h4n

Apprentice Hacker
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
A lot of people like watching sports, a lot of people don't like watching sports.

I personally don't like watching sports because I am not playing in the game and I don't personally know any of the players so why should I watch them play?

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
I don't see how it is amusing to watch some random team/person play some sport that chances are I won't like anyway. So no, I don't watch sports. In my whole life, I've watched 2 football matches and a basketball match, and I only did it due to incredible boredom before getting my computer.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
Years
It honestly depends on the sport for me (and I imagine for everyone else as well). It's fun to watch people get tackled in football but I'll never watch a whole game and the same goes for hockey fights. I curled for ten years and will watch it if it's on TV but I'll never plan my day thinking "First I'll have lunch and then watch the curling match for four hours".

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
I don't like watching sports because I get very bored very fast.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
If you count SC2, then yes. :P

But yeah, I watch baseball and racing of various forms from time to time.

Queen of Darkness

Ikuto!!!!
Years
I enjoy playing sports such as badminton which is pretty much the only sport I'm pretty good at but I personally hate watching sports because I have no idea what's going on and I don't know any of the players who are in the game and it's so confusing and boring...

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
I do not like watching sports on like the television or something. I go to local football games and basketball games occasionally. However, more often than not, I'm just screwing around with friends, rather than watching the game. So yeah, not that big of a fan of watching sports, tbh. It'd be much more fun to play them.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
with friends it more fun but i love watching football and basketball
the chargers and clippers are my teams

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
Years
I only watch the super bowl. I figure the best teams in the league have gotta be there, so I'll watch it. I really don't enjoy sports on tv though because I'm not playing it and I don't know anyone or care for any one team over another.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I watch car racing and basketball sometimes, but other than that, I"m not interested in watching any sports.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
I like watching sports mainly if im at the sadium but i watch football and basket ball on TV

i like watching sports if im at the game but i like watching football and basketball on TV

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
It depends on the team and sport. I love watching my high school's teams in any sport [especially volleyball ^_^] and I really like watching like pro baseball, gymnastics and track...but I hate pro hockey and I don't really enjoy watching pro football, though sadly I still get into it when I watch but that's because I'm competitive.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
If it's a team I like then I'll usually tune in but I won't always pay careful attention... it'll usually be in the background while I'm doing something else.

As for attending actual events, I've went to a few of my college team's basketball games on night where I just would be sitting around my dorm room anyway. Students get in for free, so why not?

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
Years
Watching sports isn't that bad to watch but sometimes you get bored watching sports all the time, I don't really know much about sport teams.I sometimes watch rugby on T.v or Car racing.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
Sometimes, the good part is that it makes me go play the sport, I just watched.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
i really hope the NFL doesn't have a lockout, i would have nothing to watch next fall and it would be intensely boring. a deep void would be missing. fingerscrossed

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm definitely a sports guy... as long as they're sports I enjoy, which is pretty much limited to American football. I cannot stand watching anything else whether its bowling or soccer or baseball or basketball. I don't really know why, but I just feel intensely bored when I try to keep up with sports like that. :<

auraginx

Canadian Bacon
Years
doesn't do much for me.
i can tolerate extreme sports, but the only professional sports i remotely enjoy watching are hockey, basketball, skateboarding and snowboarding.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am a huuuuuuuge sports fanatic. Football, Tennis and Baseball are three of the top sports I watch. I do watch other sports though, but in events only. Those include the World Cup soccer games, the Olympics, and College Basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back