• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Any club that's not on the first page, or on the club directory means that it's dead and it is available for remake. So maybe the club you wanted to post in was dead and it has an opportunity for you or someone to revive it from the dead by making a brand new thread. What club was it, btw?

The Atheist Alliance, Andy made it originally. It was a pretty active thread too, but it sort of went *poof*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The Atheist Alliance, Andy made it originally. It was a pretty active thread too, but it sort of went *poof*

I've been wanting to see more of a "hobby" side of FC&G tbh, and I'm really glad there's a lot of common interest/social clubs popping up! FC&G is not all about fandoms and such, so I'd say go for it. I remember that club all too well, and it was really successful. Feel free to make it when you have the chance.

Well, due to lack of activity, I have no choice. I will have Ah yes, "Reapers" - The Mass Effect Fan Club get closed. As for before the Super Sentai/Power Rangers fan club is created, I will search out a co-owner for it. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Really sorry you feel that way. I'll go ahead and close it right now. :(

Phantom1

Years
I've been wanting to see more of a "hobby" side of FC&G tbh, and I'm really glad there's a lot of common interest/social clubs popping up! FC&G is not all about fandoms and such, so I'd say go for it. I remember that club all too well, and it was really successful. Feel free to make it when you have the chance.

Yeah, I was a pretty active member in that club, and I sort of miss it. It sort of died when Shining went offline for a while. Is it possible/allowed to use the original CSS/post that Andy had made for it?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As long as you add in a small credit thingy like "original thread made by catholic nun" or something like that, I don't see that as a problem. :) I'll go ahead and PM you the clean template if you like.

Phantom1

Years
As long as you add in a small credit thingy like "original thread made by catholic nun" or something like that, I don't see that as a problem. :) I'll go ahead and PM you the clean template if you like.

Kk, thanks Minerva. I went and asked Andy as well.

Alright, just waiting for approval.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys! I'm currently in the process of making a few [awesome] changes to this thread as well as the club guide. I've made about two CSS templates already and I won't reveal them until the beginning of the month, so stay tuned for that!

Also, April was a great month for new clubs, so I wanted to give lots of kudos to the following clubs for becoming successful on their first few days/weeks. You rock!

The Youtube Society
The Christian Community
The Atheist Alliance 2.0
The Japanese Music Fan Club
The Language & Lingo Fan Club

Still looking for a club to join? Check those out. Those might pique your interest. :3

Phantom1

Years
Just noticed, where's the Firefly club, why isn't there a Firefly club?

Who wants me to start a Firefly club?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Gunner wanted me to over PokéCommunity Fan Club for her, so should I just make a post there and wait for it to be merged into OP? o: Would also volunteer to manage her Music Lovers' Club, but I think I have enough for now, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I asked her if I could take over the Music Lovers FC, although the transfer will have to wait till Monday as I'm leaving out of town later today. (it'll be hassle to do some mod things via tablet/phone so it's better to wait haha)

The PokeCommunity Social Network Society, another club by Gunner will be in need of an owner, so if anyone would like to take over this one, send me a message!~ If no one is interested then I'll go ahead and lock it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back