• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Current Username: dragonslayerboy
New Username: DragonSlayerBoy

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
Old Name: Shika-kun
New Name: Shika

Wow. A big difference xD
It's been 7 months since I last changed so 8D

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
Hi, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to change my username. Thank you for your time. :)

Before you change my name, I would like to ask a little question first. If I possibly decide to change my name back in say... a matter of 2 days, is it possible?

Old Username: Romance Hero
New Username: Dream Theory To be determined.

Last edited:
Years
Before you change my name, I would like to ask a little question first. If I possibly decide to change my name back in say... a matter of 2 days, is it possible?

Take the time to think your name change over.
If you make a change, and decide that you want to change back soon, we won't do it. Reversions to a name count as name changes too, so think your new name over before requesting, until the 4 month cap is over. We'll be busy doing other changes and other work as is, so we don't wish to have more work given to us.

That's directly from the first post to answer your question.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
Ah, I'm very sorry for my ignorance... Once again I forgot to read the rules.

Thank you for your time, and I will not to let this happen again. :)

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Okay, I have a suggestion... Those without post or banned members take up most of the names, isn't it?
I may have suggest to change the banned member or 0 post member's name instead, kinda like you do when swapping names, like if I want to change my name into well, change... and there is already a banned member named change, why don't you change the banned member's name into change_ and get my name changed into well, change. o___o

Unless, the plugin doesn't work to banned member or 0 post members. o_O

That's just a suggestion and an example. Don't change my name into change! DD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back