• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OCC - A Journey Of New Friendships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
As I said in the main chat, you CAN NOT control other people's characters. I only did so because Pika asked me to. Its okay if you don't post, I understand. Sometimes i sit on this site for hours doing nothing even when I am able to post. I just sometimes lack the patience to write, or it won't let me.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Zimvee, I have a feeling that's not how it works.

Okay, so there is no Character control aloud in the first place. xD; Got it, sorry.

Also, Chabz, the guy in the thread, the new dude with the application, you said that everyone should post the new forms in this thread, but, you fail to mention this on the first page of the roleplay. It just says, "Fill out and Post". I suggest you change it to, "Fill out and post in the OCC thread," For better results. :3

-ahem-

Anyway, alot of people seem to get on later at night when I'm sleeping! xD I like it. 'Coz then, when I wake up, there's new posts! Makes my morning.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Wow.

I didn't know a thread, let a lone two, could die so quickly. Who killed Journey of New Friendships? We may never know. -shot-

But, seriously, guys, what happened? Did everyone just loose interest? Er...?

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
I've been waiting for whoever was roleplaying the Plasmus leader to post. There was a giant Advanced trainers vs. Executives thing about to happen but none of the Team Plasmus guys posted so I didn't know what to do.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
that was me <gulp>, but there was nothing for me to really talk about. or at least I thought

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Well, Zore, I can understand you waiting, you just posted, right before the one guys got his sign-up around.
Pika! However! That's kind of what you do with a roleplay! You have to think on your feet! Not let it die! :D Comm'on, think of something, and post! I dunno about you guys, but I'm havin' fun with this game, and I don't particularly want it to die. :3

Actually, as it seems, you two where paired together. Ash is supposed to be working with James get him the new outfit and everything. :3 You can start from there.

I don't mean to lecture, I don't. xD; I've just seen so many awesome roleplays die this way, because nobody knows what to do, so they just don't post. I don't want it to happen to this one. :3

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
The thread doesn't really die until its been like a month plus since its been in active. The pulse may slowly start to weaken, but its not dead. I made my post and showed how you guys were supposed to sort of continue from there. People from Team Plasmas were paired up with Advanced trainers to get them going with their duties.

Another thing, no ones characters are psychic..and they can not tell how the advanced trainers are thinking. They may guess, but they don't know anything about them possibily rebelling. There's always the off chance they might, but they DO NOT know they defnitely will.

So Pika you either need to delete or edit your post because that's not whats going on. And if you had actually read my post you'd know that my character wasn't even in the room, so how could you assign this job to the trainers?

I'm not trying to be mean but I didn't want to create an RP for it to have goddmoding players and people not read what other people posted. Its okay maybe if you misread it and rushed, but if you don't have the time to sit their and make it good don't post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back