• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Here's another Creepypasta i found.
Spoiler:

Now i know it's not the best but i don't see any of you guys finding any.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Modding can make anything happen. The Silver thing is being made, and Black is quite possible. We're going to need more ROM space, and more SAV space! Yes, I want the SAV 128KB, ROM is fine as 2 or 4 MB.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Great i read the contruction creepypasta one, now im all like <.> frozen.
but pokemon black will always be the best, and should be a game. i would get it to like a falsh cart? or something and have my friend/s play it to o.o..
The silver one was good to.
and hypnos poem wasent that scary or something. the construstion was only good at the end though

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
I've read these so many times in the past and I love them, especially the Silver one.
It's true, this one guy is making a game of it. There's a demo out that I played and it spooked the hell out of me. It's made from scratch which probably explains how he did it in the first place.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
I have to say, the Silver and Green one freaked me out something shocking. o.o But these are really interesting! "]

Years
http://fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.tumblr.com/post/871969566/lavender-town-tone What the hell, this one actually has truth to it. I listened to the theme about 40 minutes ago and my head still hurts.
Oh, i remember reading this one. I'm still researching it actually, Apparently it's caused one child to throw up and then black out according to someone on Deviant Art. And i've also heard rumors that it caused some children to commit suicide, However this is yet to be confirmed.

EDIT: I'd recommend anyone under the age of 16 NOT to listen to the original Lavender Town Tone. There must be a reason why they changed it.

but anyway, This reminded me of this one also about Lavender Town's music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8
Click on Play and then while the music is playing read the comment thing under the video (don't worry you wont miss anything in the video) Then watch the video until its finished, And then finally read the first letter of each paragraph. Scares the crap out of anyone who watches it :P

Last edited:

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
The Lavender Town music reversed is scary stuff. o-o I am actualy freaked. XD; and I'm under 16... god I hope nothing happens to me. XDD

Years
The Lavender Town music reversed is scary stuff. o-o I am actualy freaked. XD; and I'm under 16... god I hope nothing happens to me. XDD
Well i meant not to listen to the original lavender town music from the original Japanese red and green games as that's the one that's suppose to cause odd effects in children.

And not to worry, i said under 16 because as you age your hearing deteriorates and so by the age of 16 you definitely won't be able to pick up the part that causes the odd effects.
And also final piece of knowledge. It would be an immediate effect, not something that would happen about five minutes later.

Rapidash

Firefly Class.
Years
I have utterly terrified myself with that Lavender Town tune.

It was terrifying to begin with. When I was little I don't think I realised how creepy it was

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I have found Lavender.wav from a creepypasta on Youtube. And, god does my head hurt! The Japanese version is lethal.

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
Years

Oh, i remember reading this one. I'm still researching it actually, Apparently it's caused one child to throw up and then black out according to someone on Deviant Art. And i've also heard rumors that it caused some children to commit suicide, However this is yet to be confirmed.

EDIT: I'd recommend anyone under the age of 16 NOT to listen to the original Lavender Town Tone. There must be a reason why they changed it.

but anyway, This reminded me of this one also about Lavender Town's music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8
Click on Play and then while the music is playing read the comment thing under the video (don't worry you wont miss anything in the video) Then watch the video until its finished, And then finally read the first letter of each paragraph. Scares the crap out of anyone who watches it :P

Binaural beats... I'm actually going to do a science project on those. They have a scary one... Look up "Gates of Hades reaction" on youtube. If they have ones that scare you, they definitely have ones that can depress you, if this wasn't a scary one.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
Years
Haha, I think just last week I listened to the "extrasensory" version of the Lavender Town theme. Maybe you could say it was just a placebo effect after all the hype given into the creepy pastas surrounding it, but I have to admit I had a bit of a headache.

And it's even more unpleasant with headphones on. </3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I had the idea of throwing the Lavender Town Creepypasta around school. After that, on the first assembly that I can get my hands onto (which shouldn't be that hard), I'll just play the video of the mysterious frequencies. Flickering the lights whenever the ghost shows up and then... cutting all lights, power, etc when it shows the UNOWN text. Amazing how the guy did it, though. He's not dead, he shows up every day.

Years
Hey people, due to the fact that i've got a hell of a lot of free time right now (no job no school no money to go out) i'll be sprucing up the thread.
If any of you have any CreepyPasta you'd like submit i would appreciate it if you gave it me now as to be completely honest i probably won't be updating as much as i would like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back