• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
^ I wish I was in Florida :( I was just stuck in rainy Johnstone with no internets...

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
HAY GUYS WHAT UP

i was wondering if i can rejoin? just on one character though, i think three would be too much for me at the moment d:

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
I will now be leaving for three weeks, though I may or may not have occasional Internet access. So, bunnying rights to Mira. This thing better be still alive when I get back. :3

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Skymin: Sorry. For some reason I thought that I had already responded @~@ Anyway, of course you can jump back in :3 Just choose one of your characters and go with it. If you read a few posts, you should also be fine with catching up. We haven't gotten very far yet ^.^'

Liacri: Hmm... What to do to Audrey... And what? Alive? This RP is a zombie, so does that count as alive...?

Snow Phoenix: Post or die...

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Skymin: Sorry. For some reason I thought that I had already responded @~@ Anyway, of course you can jump back in :3 Just choose one of your characters and go with it. If you read a few posts, you should also be fine with catching up. We haven't gotten very far yet ^.^'
I'll be choosing Josh since he's the most involved with my other characters. I'll see about doing a catch up and maybe a joint post with Sweet_Dreams. d:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
UGH!!! I'm so sorry that the RP's gone and stalled again! I had a plan to get it moving again in my absence, but it fell through due to viruses and... forgetfulness. Anyway, hopefully things will get going again soon. I'll get on it.

Years
So...
I got in a car crash. D:

it happened friday. Im really lucky to be alive. My friend Shelby and i were driving on a country road, and this woman ignored her stop sign and pulled out in front of us. We tried to stop but skidded on the gravel, and ended up with the front of our car mashed under the side of this lady's SUV.

Thank God, though, no one was killed. Shelby walked away fine (though her car is totaled) and the other lady was ok too, but I broke my collarbone-- it was an old car so i had no air bag-- so my right arm is in a sling for the next 6 weeks. So sibnce i can only use one hand to type, my posts might be a bit odd.

But, seriously guys, i learned a lesson....if you live somewhere with corn, drive slow on country roads and stop at crossroads even if you dont have a stop sign. @_@ you never know when someone will come flying out of nowhere....

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
*kicks RP to try and get it started again* To be honest here, I am completely at a loss right now as to what to have Audrey do in a mission that actually requires her to be serious. xP If no one posts soon, I'll try to come up with something, but it's not going to be pretty. So if someone could post, that would be lovely. :3

How's it going, RavenStar? My unfortunate Internet connection didn't let me find out about this until now. I'm so glad everyone is all right for the most part and that you weren't hurt any worse (not that a broken collarbone is good ): ). Is it healing up well?

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
@Liacri - You could go with Beo? ^^'

Oh and I might make a second character... maybe. Not sure, but maybe...

Mira

restless spirit
Years
RavenStar- Gwaaaaaah! How did I miss that post?! I'm really glad you're alright, though. Is everyone healing up okay?

Liacri - Yeah, someone needs to make sure Audrey doesn't get herself killed... Then again, she has that aura of happiness...

Zeph - Who said you could make a new character? *hits with fish* >:O

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
Name: Rafael Pemberton
Appearance: Rafael is about 5 feet tall with blue eyes. He mostly wears glasses and a pair of dark blue jeans. He also has blondish hair and tannish skin with a white shirt with a pichu on it. He loves to wear his slippers but mostly wears sneakers
Personality: Rafael is really sweet and nice. The only time he's not nice is when you mess with his friends or pokemon. He also cannot make friends easily and has trust issues.
Background: Rafael has trust issues because he got betrayed by the people he loved. His mom and dad abandoned him when he was 3. He was raised by the day care couple until he was old enough to become a trainer.
Additional Information: Rafael is not part of the resistence due to trust issues so he has to be convinced
RP Sample: As Cody walked down the road he was approached by two team rocket grunts. He could see in their eyes they wanted a battle. " I choose you pichu " I then threw the pokeball and pichu came out.

" Go squirtle and use water gun " The water gun hit my pichu with expert pecision and it flew backwards into a tree but it got back up " pichu are you ok " pichu would nod " ok now use thundershock " the attack hit perfectly and K.Oed the squirtle " return pichu that was awesome " I would then walk away

Pkmn signup
name: Chu
Breed: Pichu
Moves: Thundershock, Thunder wave, Quick attack, Charm
Personality: Pichu is really nice and sweet
History: The pichu came to me because it was released from its pokeball from its original trainer and i also saved it from a gang of raichu

Pkmn signup
Nickname: Watt
Breed: Oshawatt
Moves: Water gun, tackle, scald, razor shell
Personality: Watt is really brave and will fight any foe
History: I got this pokemon from an egg that recently hatched

Pkmn signup
Nickname: Oink
Breed: Emboar
Moves: Flare blitz, flame charge, double kick, flamethrower
Personality: Oink is a really calm pokemon who loves me
History: I found oink in a pokeball my parents left accidently

Nickname: snaked
Breed: snivy
Moves: absorb, tackle, wrap, constrict
Personality: Snaked is a smart alec who thinks she knows all that
History: I found her hurt over by nuvema town so I took her to the pokemon center and kept her

Mira

restless spirit
Years
poke_fan21: Hi... Sorry it took so long to respond. I sometimes forget about the OOC thread ^.^' Anyway, I'm sorry but your signup is much too short on all accounts for this RP, so I'm afraid that I'll have to decline it. I hope to see you around, though :)

Years
Yay! People are posting, but I didn't get left behind, either! Cool beans! :)

Thanks for the concern Mira! Well, everything is healed up...well, now, anyway. Apparently due to negligent doctors my fracture shifted. I was walking around and I could feel it moving, was awful, but the good thing is I ended up having a minor surgery to get a pin put in it. That went splendidly well! :D I wish they had just done that to begin with! Like, no kidding, even right after surgery it felt so much better than having the bone all shifty and bleeeeh. @_@

The surgery was...uh, a week ago or something, I was kinda of on vicadin for it and that stuff seriously screws up my sense of time XD I'm still in a sling but hopefully I'll be out of it soon ^__^ And now I will have a totally cool scar, heh. I'm going to be like the joker and tell a different story every time!

Oh, and, I'm gonna super awesome post with one hand today or tomorrow, so Sheila can actually respond to Issac and stuff. So heads up!

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
RavenStar, I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better and that your surgery went so well. I hope you're out of that sling soon, too. (Also, typing all of that with one hand is quite impressive. Kudos to you for that.) ^^

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Currently working on a post, it has taken me half an hour to get thorough what Isaac and Chris have said and alter it for Paul's perspective, hopefully you will all find it quite funny. Anyways I will have to finish it some other time but should be up in the next few days.

Back