• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Yeah it was April Fools and it was cruel, but I bear even worse news. I uploaded the final version of Sienna to megaupload to keep it there for archival purposes for when I wanted to release it (yes, I finished the hack ages ago) and now I obviously cannot access the file from megaupload any more. The problem with this is that I hard deleted everything Sienna related from my computer and now longer have any copies of the hack on my hard drive so the latest Sienna version I currently have access to is the latest public release. I gave the final release link to a few friends outside PC so I may be able to retrieve the file from them, if not I dread to think...

Sadly as Beyonce says ' what goes around comes back around' its karma for you :(

Years
What does it makes sence for only 1 gym and then the Pokemon league, and then maybe wait again for months, Now that I know this I'll just wait for the Final version release and enjoy the whole thing because when the final version is out you will play it again and it will bore you off.

marcc5m

what
Years
Guys, shut up.
He's trying his hardest to get this finished again and released, despite being at an important phase of his life and you're all just yelling at him for an April Fools joke. I mean seriously cut him some slack :\

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
lol, calm down everyone. It was an April fools joke, you should be sceptical of anything posted on April fools. Yeah, the complete file is gone but you won't get it back by yelling at him. :P So is the legendary split storyline event supposed to be post-game?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
lol, calm down everyone. It was an April fools joke, you should be sceptical of anything posted on April fools. Yeah, the complete file is gone but you won't get it back by yelling at him. :P So is the legendary split storyline event supposed to be post-game?

Well, first post, and it goes to you sir. I've been monitoring this thread for sometime, and honestly had no reason to post until now. It is greatly disappointing he did indeed lie to us, but how do you know his story is even viable? Sure, he has lied to us before, and now he is saying he has the full game completed, excluding the post-game and split-legendary storyline, yet he hasn't released it, nor has he gotten back to us. It makes me wonder, does he really even have that? Now I am not calling him a liar because I feel like it, or because I am butthurt, to be honest, hes worked really hard on this hack overall, regardless of his actions this April, so it's okay, but I am basing it off of what hes done in the past, and quite frankly, I don't know if hes being honest here or not.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Well, first post, and it goes to you sir. I've been monitoring this thread for sometime, and honestly had no reason to post until now. It is greatly disappointing he did indeed lie to us, but how do you know his story is even viable? Sure, he has lied to us before, and now he is saying he has the full game completed, excluding the post-game and split-legendary storyline, yet he hasn't released it, nor has he gotten back to us. It makes me wonder, does he really even have that? Now I am not calling him a liar because I feel like it, or because I am butthurt, to be honest, hes worked really hard on this hack overall, regardless of his actions this April, so it's okay, but I am basing it off of what hes done in the past, and quite frankly, I don't know if hes being honest here or not.
I'm assuming he's done because the last beta which had 7 GYMs in it was released October 2010, and he lied because it was a joke, on april fools. :| He hasn't gotten back to us because his last activity was when he posted.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
While I do believe those are valid points, yes. He also claimed the hack was finished, and that if we wanted the semi-final version done, we could PM him. He didn't lie to us there, he has had the semi-final version for a while, now another thing was, he asked us to PM him. He seemed really quite sure, and an April Fools joke my friend, is only acceptable on April Fools. Saying "If you PM me I can give you the semi-final version, or wait until Wednesday" seems a bit... sure. Maybe I am a sucker, but he even disappeared and couldn't even log on the day after to tell us? I don't know I just find this story... a bit out there.

Edit: Also, it only takes several small minutes of your day to upload something, he could have uploaded it and then posted he had found the near-finished version. Another thing I wonder.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
While I do believe those are valid points, yes. He also claimed the hack was finished, and that if we wanted the semi-final version done, we could PM him. He didn't lie to us there, he has had the semi-final version for a while, now another thing was, he asked us to PM him. He seemed really quite sure, and an April Fools joke my friend, is only acceptable on April Fools. Saying "If you PM me I can give you the semi-final version, or wait until Wednesday" seems a bit... sure. Maybe I am a sucker, but he even disappeared and couldn't even log on the day after to tell us? I don't know I just find this story... a bit out there.

Edit: Also, it only takes several small minutes of your day to upload something, he could have uploaded it and then posted he had found the near-finished version. Another thing I wonder.
If he sounded unsure, no-one would believe the april fools joke. People have lives, you know, sometimes you can't log on just to say "april fools!" if you're busy or something else unexpected has happened. He has no obligation to give us the hack, he could have just disappeared and not told us anything at all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
I understand you've been loyal to him and his work on this hack, and I completely understand, but I am also a busy person, but if I were to fool you guys, on this magnitude, I'd definitely want to tell you immediately, as because I'd be able to appreciate the following and respect you guys had given me, even if it was an April Fools. I'd even give you something as compensation, because you guys deserve it for respecting me and appreciating the game I've made. Of course that's not how everyone would feel, but still, it's a valid point if you think about it.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
If he sounded unsure, no-one would believe the april fools joke. People have lives, you know, sometimes you can't log on just to say "april fools!" if you're busy or something else unexpected has happened. He has no obligation to give us the hack, he could have just disappeared and not told us anything at all.

He logged on several times after said release date but waited a week to tell us that it was an April fool's joke. He stated in the comments section that he was to release it on Wednesday as to avoid any April's fools confusion. The's a point where it stops being April's fools and it's just lying to us.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
People, you do know that instead of argueing about Manipulation lying to us or it's just a prank, you could just play another game before the final (or semi-final, I really don't know and don't care to be honest, I just want to play but not going to argue over it's release xD) version comes out.

To make this seem less spammy Manipulation, I can't wait for the final (semi-final) to come out, and hopefully you will be fully able to finish it again after your important time period is over. :)

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
I don't suppose anyone's ever thought that Manipulation told you guys to wait for Wednesday, after April Fools, so it sounds a bit more believable, eh? I don't suppose people think that him losing the file is the possibility of yet another prank, eh? I don't know, the way I see it, if I had a bunch of people following me, and I got the slightest tinge of boredom and wanted to mess with them for a prank on a day meant for pranks, I would go all out. But, I don't suppose you guys see it that way, eh? I don't suppose you guys are using Manipulation to extract a game from his mind, are you? I don't suppose that you guys, instead of just taking the joke, are being butthurt and otherwise whiney because of this, are you? Well, I don't suppose. Then again, I don't know.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Meh, I can't even be bothered anymore. But it is a bit sad that you can't be bothered to upload one single file to the community that brought your hack this fame, and you just repeatedly play cruel jokes on us. :|

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
Well, Winter, I must apologize to you, because you automatically assumed I was upset or my life was affected by this, I was only stating what I merely thought. I don't mind you having your own opinion too, but there isn't a real need to attack anybody who had their hopes up. Silly. "Mad over the internet?" No Manipulation, don't think that's quite it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
You know, sometimes people ask me why April Fools Day is my least favorite holiday. My answer to them is "Too many people who think they are funny when the only thing I'm laughing at is how hard they fail at comedy, and then other people who do pranks that are of very poor taste (like this one)".

Seriously, April Fools needs to be banned from the world. Anyone who practices it should immediately be subjected to a firing squad at sunrise.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
I downloaded this game, and put it onto my gPSP. The game itself works fine, except that it won't let me save. Can anyone help? I tried looking for the answer, but the only thing I found was changing the save mode to 128 kh, but there isn't an option for that on the gpsp emulator

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
You know, I was a bit upset when I found out it was an April Fools joke, but then I realized...

IT'S JUST A GAME.

IT HAS NO IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE WHATSOEVER.

Sure, it is a pretty amazing game, and we are all excitedly awaiting it's possible release in the future, BUT THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT.

Patience is a vurtue, and Manipulation did announce the release of this hack on APRIL 1ST, A.K.A APRIL FOOLS DAY, you had to see it coming.
The beta will (hopefully) come someday, but for now, work on school, get some friends, play other Pokemon hacks, instead of sitting here, buttmad and complaining about A JOKE.

Well, that was my rant :]

Back