• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Daniel's Sprite Bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
15i3ntj.png

A word from the owner:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Services that we will provide for you:
Spoiler:

Examples:
Spoiler:

Request Forms:
Spoiler:
Banlist:
Spoiler:

Finished Requests:
Spoiler:

DISCLAIMER:
NO POKEMON WERE HARMED AND/OR INTOXICATED WITH FOOD COLORING AND PAINT DURING THE CREATION OF THESE SPRITES.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
To get you started:

Username: C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f
Pokemon you want to recolour: Articuno
Color pallete: Moltres's palette
Extra: None

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Oh, math. Sorry 'bout the request forms. I'll have it up and running in a minute or two. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Edit:
Here's your finished sprite, Creampuff. Hope it was good enough.
Spoiler:

I also added the request forms to the first post, but I didn't put any time limit to it, cause when I get a request, I do it the moment I see it (Circumstances may change during weekdays).

~Always.

Last edited:
Years
Just going to pop in and say glad to see you around Pixel Projects, and I hope to see you around Pixel Art as well. Very clean fusions you have. ;D

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Woo, you're one fast recolourer. It's great (What Log said is true BTW, good work on the fusions) And I'll edit my post out to make it clear to others to follow the request forms.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
@Logiedan: Thanks! Cleanliness is close to Godliness, as they say.

@Creampuff: Thanks for pointing out the missing request forms, pandemonium approaches if these request forms were forgotten.

Oh! And I almost forgot, be sure to give credit!

~Always.

Barrels

The Fresh Prince of Kanto
Years
Those fusions are brilliant! :D I'm particularly in love with the Lapras/Magcargo one.

Um, feel free to say no, obviously, but might you be amenable to my using it as the basis of a new avatar? I feel like I need a switch up, and it's frankly gorgeous. ;D

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
If you say so, I guess. But make sure to give credit, though. I need them credits. :)

EDIT:
Request please, getting a little bored. ~.~

~Always.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Here's to get ya more experienced, like me.

Username: MidnightShine
Base: Arceus
PokeParts: Darkrai's head, White Kyurem's wings, Black Kyurem tail & Keldeo Resolute horn
Extra: Make a shiny version too if you want to.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Forgot to add Color Pallete to the Fusion request form. Sorry. I'm such a klutz.
EDIT:
Just finished your request, Mid. Tell me if you want another color pallete, cause I'm currently using B. Kyurem's until I confirm your desired pallete.
Spoiler:

Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yes, magnificent!!! I would like one with White Kyurem's palette's too, please.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Coming right up. Be sure to give credit! :3

EDIT:
Here it is. This one gave me quite a bit o' trouble, cause it was really hard trying to manipulate the blue-green pallete of White Kyurem.
Spoiler:

EDIT 2:
The Bonanza is now proud to announce that we are doing Pokeball+Pokemon requests now. Please check the first post for the new request form.

Last edited:
Years
Hey I like your banners so I'm requesting one if you don't mind:

Username:The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner. Size: The Size of the one you are using now. Render: (I don't know what that is lol i feel dumb) Text: TSUITC (The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner) Font: Oswald heres a link : http://en.fonts2u.com/oswald.font Extra: Could you put a arcainine in there with blue high flames. And could you make the text (TSUITC) all caps please. Thanks!

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
I'll have your banner in an hour or two. Also, a render is a stock image you use as the subject when Photoshopping.

EDIT 2:
Here it is. Hope you like it!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Username: Creampuff
Pokeball Type: Quick Ball
Pokemon: Zubat
Extra: Could you please scratch up wings for the Pokéball? It'd be so nice if you did.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Username: atif
Base: Mewtwo
Parts: Kyurem Black and White
Color Palette: Black, White, Purple
Extra: arms are Black Kyurems and other is White Kyurems. Yellow Gem on head, feet like Kyurems.

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Here's your pokeball, Creampuff. As for your request, atif, I'll be working at it right away as soon as I get back from my acquaintance party.
Spoiler:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Username: Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
Size: The size you're currently using yourself is perfectly fine.
Render: Whatever you feel works best.
Text: None.
Font: n/a
Extra: I would like the design to be of a rather fearsome looking Mightyena over illuminated chalky smoke over a black background. Simple, really. Feel free to get creative. :3 Oh, and is it too much to ask for a full sized avatar to go along with that?

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Atif, your fusion is finished. Man that party was out of control. Too bad my classmate never got back his squirt gun.
Spoiler:

As for your request, Kiyoshi, I'm working on it right now. I'll have it up and running in no time at all.

EDIT:
Are you sure? No text at all?

EDIT 2:
Here's your banner, Kiyoshi. Send me a PM if you want me to improve it.
Spoiler:

Be sure to give credit, or else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back