• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Years
  • Seen today
General Information:
Creator: Andrea
Rom base: RUBY USA
Language: ITA

Plot:
- "The ECO project is a failure", 5 years earlier than the current narrative arc -
A group of researchers is working on a revolutionary project in a laboratory.
If successful, the experiments conducted within it would allow communication between the pokémon world and the distortion world, which is guarded by Giratina.
Due to the negligence of the research group supervisor, one of the machines inside the laboratory catches fire.
The fire causes the destruction of the entire structure; in addition, one of the members of the research group lost his life.

- "Present" -
Our adventure begins; it starts from a small town, SHIMMERING TOWN, located in the center of the SHINZO region.
Present and past events, apparently distant from each other, will begin to intertwine and upset the lives of many people.

Screen:
9WzrVCT.png

Videos:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Kyledove, Magiscarf, Steven, WesleyFG, ~Chaos, CallMeGav, BlackTheKing, Emme97, Phyromatical, Hek-el-grande, Zetavares852, Alucus, Minorthreat0987, TheRedEx, Carchagui, Mr-Duke, WilsonScarloxy, PeekyChew, ThatsSoWitty

Rewards:
Spoiler:

BoxArt:
Spoiler:

Download beta 1.0.0:

How to apply the patch:
To be able to patch the ROM you need to use the Tsukuyomi UPS tool, available at the following link:
https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/519/
Then you will need to download a POKEMON RUBY (USA) rom and expand it to 32MB using the XSE.
Finally, apply the patch!

Important notes:
It appears that the ROM only works with specific versions of the VBA and certain settings.
- Make sure you use version 1.7.2 of the VBA and set it as follows: "Options> Emulator> Save Type> Flash 128K".
- If you are using Windows 10, be sure to run the emulator with the "windows 7 compatibility mode".
This way, you shouldn't have any problems with freeze or white screens!

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Great hack! :)

I hope there's an english version of it... :)

Oh, and btw how did you made that sprite appear? :/ (The second image on the right)

pokemonglcopia0.png

Just curious.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Good hack! Do you planned on using Day/night system? Also, what is the starter Pokemon?
Hope you can get this hack completed!

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Ermahgerd! Cool graphics! this actually has a chance against Silver Legend in terms of graphics. No wonder Andrea keeps posting on other threads to get 30 posts o.o

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
cool hack. i saw this on whack a hack a few days ago and didnt expect to see this here. well good luck on your hack and i hope it doesn't get cancelled like Pokemon Amethyst and Pokemon Neosun.

johnr754

I am JOHN, heck yeah!
Years
I need to say, that if this was English, I would play this through.

However, if the patch gets released, I'll play it in its original language.

Why does all the good hacks get released in another language?! ;_;

Years
  • Seen today
Thank you all for the comments :)
The face in the second screen I insert with asm routine :)
The titlescreen inserted Zeno the creator of Silver legend :D
Ps: If someone wants to translate I would love to when it will be finished ;)

Years
  • Seen today
them insterted simply unlz I delete a pokemon.
With this asm routine copy the image into a byte offset, and aven't got to replace no.
Then through the script call routine by the command "callasm" and the offset in which you have inserted :)

Oh I forgot to say one thing:
It is probably going to use the day night and with routine asm season ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Wow, this hack looks great!
I bet this hack will complete!

Good luck with this hack, Andrea!

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
hey Andrea, can i ask you why you chose team rocket? I'm just wondering since awesome games like Silver Legend, Your Game, Dark Cry, etc use Team Rocket.

Years
  • Seen today
because I prefer to focus on simplicity rather than invent new team that may not like the team rocket is the perfect team :)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
~Andrea you could use google translate and ask us if it is right here!

Back