• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
ML13 - Oh, man, I wish someone had noticed this just a couple days before. Well, that'll go on the buglist. Thanks.

Sceptile15 - What's happening, exactly? XD3 error means your ROM is incorrect (possibly already AP patched).

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Feb 27, 2024
An update. Amazing. Question to people.who plays the version 1.0. The location of the starters (Grotto falls) stays the same like in the version 1.1?Because I accidentially deleted the documentation for version 1.0. Many Thanks=3

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
can i take 2 starters from the harlequin when i change the season and does the starters have their second ability or the first only?

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
can i take 2 starters from the harlequin when i change the season and does the starters have their second ability or the first only?

You can't get more than 1 starter from the same NPC, even if you manipulate the seasons. Your best bet is the hidden Grottos in Lostlorn Forest, Route 6, etc.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
What is the earliest point I could catch or obtain a larvesta?

Relic Castle, B1F, 04% chance, according to the documentation.

EDIT: By the way, not only the earliest, but the only one besides the event Volcarona being bred.

EDIT again: The boy before Cheren's Gym, inside Aspertia's Trainer School, still says that the only fighting type around is Riolu, when Mankey is also obtainable.

EDIT once more: Captured a Croagunk, real cute and all, though its moveset wasn't really compatible with the list in documentation. Even though it was at lvl 12, its moves were: Astonish, Mud-Slap, Poison Sting and Taunt, in this order. And then, I leveled it up to 15, when it learned Pursuit. So, it's still with its old movepool.

EDITing spree: Riolu learned Feint instead of Force Palm at level 11. And Force Palm instead of Feint at level 15.

Last edited:

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Hey guys im not sure if anyone else has this problem but the patch doesn't work even with the clean roms with the same CRC32 numbers and no error notices showed up when I used the patchers. The way i've been telling it's not working is the intro scripts, they don't show up as "Welcome to BBVW2" on the very first script.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
Boys, I got small problem: When I try patching hack using Xdelta UI, I received error: "xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT. How remove that error?

Years
Hey Drayano,

great hack. Im playing it on my DS with NDSTT. But i have a problem: The Veteran @ Giant Chasm doesnt appear. I caught Kyurem but it doesnt appear.

Any Ideas why?

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
hey drayano,im a fan of your hacks but i have one desire....can you make a hack of pokemon black/white or platinum or HG or emerald with different starters?i mean like you did in omega!!i wasnt a fan of the choices but the different choice made a game i played a million times interesting....just a thought of course,if you do or not depends on you!

TuGaWaR 545

Ragequit
Years
Um, I have a bug.

So I talk to the brat that wants a Skorpi for his Togipi, and when I select the Skorpi I caught, he just says, "The pokemon I want is Skorpi". This is bothering me, seeing as I want my Gengar soon.

pokemon_bug_by_tugawar545-d5n2h8c.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
hmm... maybe switch Haunter and Skoupi's places? Maybe first pokemon in party be good.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
I'm some type of fking idiot or something I have been sitting at my computer for almost two hours trying to figure out how to patch this. Yeah call me dumb I don't care I really wan't to play this game so if someone is nice enough to patch this and upload a playable rom and give me the link I'll really appreciate it..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Anyone know the settings for Desmume 0.9.7 that will work best for Pokemon Blaze Black 2? I wanna play it but I keep failing to do so due to lag. That......f****** lag.

Back