• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loading...please wait.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Pretty simple question. How much patience do you have when it comes to waiting? Specifically when waiting in line or waiting for someone?

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I usually try to avoid them, but I'm pretty patient. I just occupy myself with other things like having conversations with others or checking my phone till I reach the end. When waiting for somebody, I just use my phone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I can probably wait in a line for about an hour or so.If its longer than that i'll probably go crazy.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Not much, but I keep my attitude in check. When I haven't brought a book with me to pass the time, I start texting haikus and pictures of odd things happening around me to people. No one ever texts me back when I need them to, though ;(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I hate to admit, but I have very little patience. Especially in lines. I think an hour is the most I can handle waiting in a line before getting annoyed. I've tried to become more patient, so its a work in progress for me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm between patient and impatient, but leaning towards impatient because people tell me to wait a lot.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I'm very patient when it comes to real life waiting. I can sit there for hours. But when it comes to the internet, I'm so freaking impatient. Thank God it provides other distractions to keep your mind off the dumb loading screen. >:<

Crux

Evermore
Years
I can wait for rather long periods, but I really despise doing as such.

Paitence isn't a virtue, it's a waste of time.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm pretty impatient. :x
I before have sent prank texts while waiting in a store. That resulted in them threatening to call the cops...

I am especially impatient if it's something I'm excited for or nervous about. :x If it's the latter, I'd rather just get it over with.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
if I'm waiting in line, I'll wait for as long as it will take. If I'm waiting for a person, I would wait maximum 30 minutes. If they're not here by then, screw them I'm leaving.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It matters really, sometimes I'm rather patient and other times I'm just like GET OUT OF MY WAY! Especially when I'm going through a drive-thru and it takes forever :( Like the person in front of me takes a long time with their order... I'm like ffs, let's get going here people!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm patient online and offline. I can wait for something for a long time. But there are times when it's something I'm anticipating, my patience level is down to negative one. xD

Years
When it comes to waiting for something, I generally am pretty tolerant, because I know it'll come eventually. When waiting/anticipating something like a new release of a video game a few months down the line, though, I get impatient pretty quickly.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Waiting is just about the worst thing in my opinion. I hate waiting and I have very little patience. I am a firm believer in "time is money" and neither is something I like to waste.

Waiting in line is tiring on me physically but waiting on the phone drains me mentally.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'll try to be patient, if it's something simple but if it's something like my birthday, like come now come now come now come now xD I tend to be pretty patient but too long and I'll just leave xD

Back