• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2013
I'm a little confused on getting Eevee to evolve to espeon. I'm playing on the visual boy advanced emulator and with no in game day or night feature every time Eevee tries to evolve (no matter what time of day I'm playing) it goes to umbreon instead. Any advice?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
But I say he is inside the house to the right of the PokeCenter in Serenity City.
Just checked my map. For some reason I thought the Gym was the northern building. I have the right location, but referred to the wrong building as a neighbour.

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm a little confused on getting Eevee to evolve to espeon. I'm playing on the visual boy advanced emulator and with no in game day or night feature every time Eevee tries to evolve (no matter what time of day I'm playing) it goes to umbreon instead. Any advice?
Interesting... some people were saying that Eevee tried to evolve to Espie instead of Umbri...
As you correctly stated, there's no Day & Time System implemented so Eevee's evolution is totally random.
You can only hope that the next evolution will be the correct one as evolution editing with e.g. YAPE is not safe for ROM.

Years
if it's a smartphone try downloading my boy or john gba emulator frm play store and just download the rom frm the internet...
There is another emulator which is the 2nd best emulator i-e VBag for Nokia Mobiles

how do you evolve feebas? lol xD
As soon as you capture Feebas you have the chance to evolve it right away because there is a Water Stone just lying a little South on the beach

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Interesting... some people were saying that Eevee tried to evolve to Espie instead of Umbri...
As you correctly stated, there's no Day & Time System implemented so Eevee's evolution is totally random.
You can only hope that the next evolution will be the correct one as evolution editing with e.g. YAPE is not safe for ROM.

Why is it that when I do edit it with YAPE, it freezes randomly? Didn't he use YAPE to edit it?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Why was I even bothering with saying that YAPE is not safe for ROM...
Nope. YAPE was not used in editing this ROM.

So, if I were to go about changing some things, what base stat editor should I use then?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Anyone's Electabuzz go through a sex change and drop three levels after it evolved?

LOL. Well, it's because he didn't edit the EXP rate or the Gender properly, so when it evolved, it lowered three levels because Electivire requires more EXP to be at level 40 than Electabuzz does.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
And I thought this has been fixed in the Latest version. Cyclone?? Ash???
Yeah, it was... people are most likely still playing 1.0 or 1.1 version...

So, if I were to go about changing some things, what base stat editor should I use then?
Most likely none... but you may try Pokemon Editor Pro or whatever it's called.
Still the danger of random freezes stays.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I've run into a bug. Can anyone help me? I entered the team steam secret base, moved through part of it and then left to heal and refill items. I saved and exited before returning to the building, and when I returned the team steam members were blocking the entrance again and the agent was at the route to the north as if the event had never happened. How can I reactivate the event and get back into the team steam base?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
It should be noted there is one version that does not go past Esmereld City that is still out there, and my attempts to connect with the sitemaster there have yet with Fiserable Mailure (yes, I intended that saying). So, sadly, we're still going to have people coming in complaining they can't get past Esmereld City, when in reality they're playing one of the oldest versions.

Ash493 what is the final version? The one in snakebyte signature or another?
Yes, that is the current version. I've haven't stuck completely to playing lately, so I've been operating slowly in my walkthrough and fixes. I'm still standing around on Route 415 after doing a little more leveling then accidentally closing without saving. I was about to head to Route 416 when I did that.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
hope you could fix the wild encounters for bagon and gible at MT. Draken.. WE WANT THAT BAGON!! XD

BTW: Haxorus is a MONSTER!!!!!

Back