• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
This club has been moved down to Page 2 already? Anyway Good luck to MM with his Drifloon hunts. As for me, I've just been raising Slowpoke as well as making my way towards breeding some new warriors. My team was handed its first defeat yesterday, so I have to bring in some more choices. Mixing and matching, while creating pokemon to combat any situation.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol yeah I'm surprised there's isn't more activity here, especially with SPPf being practically down for the most of the last couple days. Guess everyone's busy xD Anyways I'm still Sring for Giratina, and I'm also Sring for moltres in 3rd gen to complete my bird trio. Once I get Giratina I'll be going for Regigigas next. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
....:x

Hey everyone. I doubt anyone here remembers me. XD But nevertheless, I was still a happy member here... Sorry I was too busy for forums but since I'm so magical, I wasn't too busy enough for getting some new shines. 8D Uhh yeah new thing;

I got 7 shiny Ponyta's on July 31st in a total chain of 126. But the sad thing is, I accidentally killed the 6th one so I only got two girls... (Calm and Sassy yuck and I was synching for Jolly ones) But I can toture all the my new boys huh. ~ They were found on the 43rd, 50th, 65th, 68th, 73rd, 83rd killed, 84th, and 98th and that single chain took about 3 hours but I failed a lot before getting that high (and for being high, I didn't see as many shinies as I wanted >>). That's about all I've gotten new. Too lazy to get pics too since I need a better cam. -.-

Congrats everyone on the new shinies you've gotten since like a month ago. XD I love that Shiny Articuno too btw, major congrats on that beautiful thing. ^^ I was starting to soft reset for him but I'm too hooked on getting that shiny Ho-oh first. It's been too long... And long too for finding Latias and Giratina. Hope I get some luck between scribbling homework and soft resetting on the side. It worked last time so maybe school will help me have some luck Huzzah buckets of good luck to my fellow crazeh shiny hunters >:O ~

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I remember you, TwilightBlade!! And congratulations on all those Ponyta, the most I've gotten out of a chain were my two Shiny (F) Ralts!!

As for me, I'm going to begin Shiny Hunting a (F) Buneary tonight, since I've gotten most of Team 2 to Level 50. Good luck to everybody on their hunts!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Nice to see you post MM, yup I know what comes after orange, don't worry.

Congratulations to all who caught new shinys, I would list the names but that would take too long. :P

Welcome back Tiwlightblade :]

I'm coming up to catching Dialga and I really want to get a shiny version, but also want to carry on with the game so i have a dilemma of sorts :\

I'll get on top of the SHC Cards tomorrow so check the thread at some point tomorrow if your expecting one.

Good luck all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Since the last time I was here I got 6 new shinies. Seviper, Phanpy, Starly, Chingling, Nulpix, and Pidgey. Now I can't get a successful chain so I'm SRing for Giratina in Diamond. I've also returned to the 3rd gen. I'm currently resetting for Latios, Ho-oh and one I forgot about Lapras.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
It seems that I'm incredibly late to join... @_@

Well, may I join, then?

As for my shinies...My first-ever shiny was Weavile, and I recently got quite a few other shinies, such as Mew, Celebi and Latios (more, but I'm not naming all of them).

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Aww thanks everyone and congrats too on your shinies guys. ^^

Well I squeezed in a few legendary soft resets today but I don't like staying in a cave/island all day so I waste most of my time just walking to the place. XD Giratina is especially hard to find everytime I go back in... @.@; So I was thinking of just going back to chaining since that isn't too hard (still a problem since I can't leave in the middle of a chain and have to postpone trades or with Ho-oh, I have to run away and go pal park something :S) Aha I think I'm just a lost cause kthx. *donates her ounce of luck to everyone else* ^v^

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
*accepts the ounce of luck*

I'm having no luck, as Wurmple keeps breaking my chains... Last night, I tried going for Pidgey, as its my Swarm for today (since 12:00AM), but Ariados broke it at 20-somthing... Oh, well, I'll continue looking for Buneary, while getting some training done on the side. Good luck to everybody as well.

*UPDATE*: Well, last night, I began chaining Buneary around 11:30pm, reached 11 chained Buneary around 12:09AM, and decided to try something, I began resetting the Radar over and over again, and after about 15 minutes, I got a Shiny patch, the good news, I caught it, but the bad news (for me), it is a boy -.- :

Buneary (M), Level 11
Quiet nature. Often lost in thought. Likes dry food.
Ability: Klutz
HP: 34
Attack: 22
Defense: 15
Sp. Atk: 18
Sp. Def: 17
Speed: 22

Attacks: Pound, Endure, Foresight, Defense Curl. It will be hard to evolve him cause of Klutz (no Soothe Bell), but at least I have the Veilstone City massage girl and the Ribbon Society massages as well. As for now, I will begin for a (F) Buneary once again. Till we meet again...

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Congrats, Chaos, but I'm sure Klutz only affects in-battle situations. Anyway I can't do much of anything today as I'm entertaining a house guest but I'll get right back to the supersoldier breeding centre that is my Emerald version probably tonight, after midnight.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Been on holiday since Saturday. Didn't have time for to much shiny hunting. Congrats on any new shiny's. Will get back to my hunting as soon as I can. Got some other things to do first though.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hey everyone...im still tryna hatch a shiny buneary with the egg moves sky uppercut and the 3 elemental punches and soo far ive hatched about 200 eggs and still no luck...Any hints on how to shiny hatch??

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hello, everyone.

My shiny hunting has been everywhere the last couple of days. But now that it's the weekend I can shiny hunt a bit. I still have a lot of h/w to do as well, and that greatly annoys me...

So far, I've only been hunting for Bulbasaur and Azelf. I feel like hunting for Squirtle, but I can't really hunt for it while hunting for Bulbasaur and Azelf (the shinies which I want more) because it would slow down my times too much. I haven't hunt on Pearl, Emerald, or Sapphire simply because I don't want those shinies as much as I want the ones I'm hunting right now. I haven't hunt for Latias either due to reasons mentioned in my sig, but I'm starting to care less and less about that, so I may just start hunting it again. It'll be fairly easy to do since it doesn't require too much attention to hunt for it (and I could soft reset for it while simultaneously soft resetting for shiny Azelf and Bulbasaur).

Wish me luck.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Congrats to all who got a new shiny! I'm still sring for Giratina on Diamond and Moltres on FR. I think I will also hunt Mewtwo on my LG but I have to trade in a Master Ball and also train up a decent team to be able to catch Mewtwo x__x so I probably wont hunt for a few days. I may also do some Srs for treecko on Sapphire if I get bored of Moltres. So here's my hunts:

Diamond: Giratina
FR: Moltres
LG1: Mewtwo
Sapphire: treecko
LG2: probably poliwag fishing or diglett
Ruby: Kecleon most likely
Emerald: Sudowoodo, may go back to Kyogre
Pearl 1: progressing through game for Palkia
Pearl 2: Nothing at the moment, may reset later for starter.

Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Man, I wish I hadn't lost my old FR version. I would've been soft resetting for a legendary bird by now. =/

My targets, in order of importance:

Ruby :: Latias
FireRed :: Bulbasaur
Diamond :: Azelf
LeafGreen :: Squirtle
Colosseum :: Suicune (which I haven't done a soft reset for in a while).

Ya know, I always talk about how I'm going to pull off a Heliotrope and get a shiny Latias while soft resetting for Latias, but I never seem to have the time or patience to do it. Meh.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol Fufu same. I could restart my Colosseum file on a new mem. card and try to Sr for the dogs, but I don't have the patience for it xD Wish I had known how a shadow shiny appears when I first played through the game so that I would've just reset for them right off since I played it a ton when I first got it lol. Meh maybe one day. Also if you accidently fail to catch the shadow dog the first time you battle it and lets say it was shiny, would it be shiny on the 2nd chance battle at that Tower (realgam I think it was)?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Ya know what? I'm not doing anything right now that would stop me from soft resetting for Latias and Suicune simultaneously. I didn't have anything stopping me from doing it two hours ago, either. I guess the first step to getting a shiny Suicune is actually soft resetting for it, so that's what I'll do.

Soft resetting for Suicune, Latias, and Bulbasaur simultaneously. I'm sure it'll be easy to do.

As for a shiny shadow, it'll look something like this:

Venus sent out Suicune!
*Orange orbs revolve around alternately colored Suicune*
Partner identifies Suicune as a Shadow Pokemon.

And yes, I believe that if you see a shiny legendary dog, and you fail to capture it, it will always be shiny. It'd be like setting the IVs for Latias and Latios in R/S/E.

Hurry and get a shiny Moltres, D_S. I keep on thinking that in some miraculous turn of events, I'll get a shiny Bulbasuar and progress through my game fast enough to catch up to you, but we both know that it won't happen.

Edit: I'm almost at Post 1o0o. Yay!

Edit2: I just remembered that my brother took our Memory Card with him to his friend's house.

Last edited:
Back