• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Rate My 3 Man SS Team 'Desert Eagle'

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I can no longer use Scizor on a side note because his moves roost and bug bite are not breed-able in BW, giving me no way to RNG some decent IV's for him :'(. Please let me know any alternatives for him any of you may know of.

Get one from the trade center, TwilightBlade and the like will help im sure.

As for Scizor, there isnt really a replacement for him as he is very unique in what he does.

Anyway id really suggest you keep mence or get a Latios as nothing can take fighting or water/grass attacks otherwise. Dragonite might work even.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Get one from the trade center, TwilightBlade and the like will help im sure.

As for Scizor, there isnt really a replacement for him as he is very unique in what he does.

Anyway id really suggest you keep mence or get a Latios as nothing can take fighting or water/grass attacks otherwise. Dragonite might work even.

Okay great thanks alot. I think I might try Dragonite thanks to his bulk that will keep him alive in the sand, plus his awesome DW Multi Scale ability which is actually available unlike 'mences moxie. How about this set here DarkAzelf (or others of course)?

[Dragonite]
move 1: Dragon Dance
move 2: Dragon Claw
move 3: Fire Punch
move 4: Roost
item: Leftovers
ability: Multiscale
nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Spe

Last edited:
Years
Okay great thanks alot. I think I might try Dragonite thanks to his bulk that will keep him alive in the sand, plus his awesome DW Multi Scale ability which is actually available unlike 'mences moxie. How about this set here DarkAzelf (or others of course)?

[Dragonite]
move 1: Dragon Dance
move 2: Dragon Claw
move 3: Fire Punch
move 4: Roost
item: Leftovers
ability: Multiscale
nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Spe
That's the exact same Dnite as mine. (Besides the EV's) I think this set looks great!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
That's the exact same Dnite as mine. (Besides the EV's) I think this set looks great!

Oh duh :P hahaha well I guess great minds think alike what can I say lmao, how does the set work for you?

Last edited:
Years
This set uses Dragonite's great bulk, so it's easy to set up as many Dragon Dances as you can. If you take damage in the process, Roost will do the job. After you set up the DD, Fire Punch and Dragon Claw have great coverage on every Pokemon in the OU bar. Even super effective moves shouldn't OHKO it, though you better watch out for Ice types, they can do a hell of a damage on Dnite if you're not careful

Back