• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: True Force Static [R] {OOC + SU}

Years
-Sam - Accepted for your Corrupted. :3 Yes, that's right. The level of a Corrupted Pokemon does not matter because their stats usually do not reflect their level (i.e. a MissingNo. lv. 255 having stats that a lv. 10 Pokemon might have) so level numbers on Corrupted are virtually useless~

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Okay, so I'm curious about the terrain of the Broken Down City. Is it like an actual city in that it has buildings and streets and stuff, just a glitchy version? Or is it just, y'know, coding hell with no solid structures?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I'm near done with my SU! Just gotta do the Appearance, to which I'll get tomorrow morning, then I think I'll de done? :3

Years
PJBottomz: I'm pretty sure it's coding hell, walk on water, buildings smashed together, endless patches of grass, random numbers (codes) just taking up space, ect, if it is the Broken Down City of the games. Correct me if I'm wrong 'the apex predator'.

Youtube video of the city.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J317KiOPGU

Years
Sheraku - You're correct ! The picture at the beginning of my masterpost is actually a fan interpretation of BDC and there is some pretty good fanart around there. Trust me, walking around in the BDC would make you extremely comfortable because nothing would be where it's supposed to be and buildings would be cut in half/repeat themselves, etc. Really messed-up stuff.

By the way, my name's Ezra! :3

EliteBeats - Alright, dear, thanks for letting me know!~

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Ah, okay then. That should be interesting. Demi might have some trouble when she finds out she can only climb over a section of a building before it suddenly drops into water xD

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Here's my corrupted character, I will probably do some touch-up work on it but here's what I've got so far.

Name: Sh!n@t3m - (Goes by Shinatem, with a loud high frequency screech at the "!" in it's name.)

Appearance: Sh!n@t3m is basically a BDC version of Jack, with obvious differences, blonde hair instead of brown and a scar on his right cheek instead of the left. With those exceptions, Sh!n@t3m looks almost exactly like Jack,

Personality: Sh!n@t3m in his feral form, is a senseless killer with a short fuse. He may appear calm at first, but that's only because he hasn't decided to kill you yet. I guess you could think of his feral personality as that of the Terminator, hunting down whatever it considers a target and destroying anything that gets in the way. In his tamed form, Sh!n@t3m is still fairly violent, but to a lesser extent and will only attack if he is angered. He is a loner, avoiding all people and only spending time with his pokemon when it comes time to use them in a battle.

Glitch Preference: Sh!n@t3m can warp to any location at will. However, whenever he warps the air around where he leaves and lands becomes pixelated and the ground beneath his feet gets scorched black. Also, from time to time his skin turns pitch black and his eyes turn red, almost glowing, this usually only happens when he is angered though.

Anything Else?: If he doesn't like how his pokemon are battling or feels that he may lose, Sh!n@t3m will jump in and fight the opponent himself, which often catches the opponent offguard.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I think I have finally achieved a decent SU, but if there's anything lacking or that should be added, I'll gladly do so :3

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I just realized that I'm the only person with an EEO character.

#foreveralone

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
This sounds really neat!

Hey, are EEO Trainers allowed to have semi-legendaries also? Or, is that reserved just for Selected Trainers?

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I believe semi-legendaries full under the category of "bastard legendaries", which are prohibited entirely iirc.

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
It says in the description that Selected Trainers can have semi-legendaries...

" Pokemon should not be over level 85, however. Eggs and semi-legendaries are allowed (ex: Victini, Darkrai, Lati@s, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Meloetta)."

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Oh. Then I guess it is only for selected trainers. That's no fun :/ Stupid advantages.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Keep in mind though, the EEO probably have weapons and other technology that could stand up to semi-legendaries, maybe even full legendaries. So it kinda evens out.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I just generally think anything close to a legendary is lame in general, so that's kind of why I was disappointed. I'm not a fan of popular OMG LOOK SO RARE CATCH IT WITH A MASTERBALL type of Pokemon, so when people use them in RPs it just... ergh. Of course, it's not my place to tell you what not to use, so go nuts people.

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
Not all semi-legendaries are even powerful... And a lot of them are actually really easy to kill if you have the right type. Like Uxie, Azelf and Mesperit, or the three regis

Years
I agree about the legendaries. That's why I made it so it was only semi-legendaries you can have. Those types are pretty easy to defeat depending on your Pokemon. I often have a hard time in-game not defeating them, since I catch all my legendaries with Ultra Balls. I have to use my weakest attack most of the time to keep from making them faint. So I wouldn't worry about them being too powerful. Probably the most powerful out of them would be Lati@s and even that's debatable considering Latias's emotions often get the best of her and keep her from reaching full potential. The strongest would be Latios and even he could be defeated if you went after his sister. So.

Sorry for my short disappearance and the fact I'm taking forever for my sign-up. I had a few things happen the past few days that prohibited me from really getting on here. Life as an independent adult with a roommate definitely has its perks but it has its drawbacks too. D;

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Here's my Corrupted SU.

Name: √4=aLl'V (Nicknamed Al or Live)

Appearance: Al is 7'9" with pure-white skin and no nose. Al has fire red eyes, along with crazy, green hair that's spiked out backwards. He has a dark green coat with a shadow Missingno. on the back. He wears pitch-black pants with grey markings all over.

Feral Personality: Al is a silent, unsocial glitch. He has never spoken a word in his life, even though he has the ability to. He prefers to stay hidden when in our world. The only way he communicates with his Pokémon is with a special body language he devoped with them. He will use his Walk Through Walls glitch at will to excape any trap. Al will always avoid making eye contact with someone. Most people describe him as a pessimist.

Tamed Personality: After being tamed, Al gained the courage to start speaking. He still occasionally dodges people, but it's normally either because he thinks that they would want to battle, or he's in a bad mood. He does have anger issues, and may command his Pokémon to attack random strangers when he gets mad.

Glitch Preference:
Walk Through Walls: Al can obtain the ability to walk through walls at will. However, there is a 95% chance that the wall will become permanently pixelated.
Fizzlewarp: Al will often randomly fizzle out and reappear in a completely diffrent location.

Anything Else? I got nothing.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Back