• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RIGHTEOUS NEW AND IMPROVED TRADE SHOP!!!

what should i add to my shop?

• More Legendaries

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • More Baby Pokes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • More Shinies

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • More Random pokes

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
toolfreak32: Hiya, we have some issues here.

So what was wrong with your last 5 Trade Threads made this month? They are practically identical. If hardly anyone posts after a few days, then feel free to bump your Trade Thread, add pictures, etc, but heaven forbid, do not make another Trade Thread the next day. You are pushing other Trade Threads back and cluttering this already bustling section.

You know how to use the edit button to update your Pokemon inventory. If you need the title changed, ask a Wifi moderator.

I will lock your other active Trade Threads, but you may not post another Trade Thread at all, period. Thanks; happy trading.

For your references, the Trade Rules states that:

There will be ONE THREAD per person.
Yes, that is it. Each person gets one Thread to offer all services. If you need a new Thread, ask a Moderator to close your old Thread first. If you need to need to edit the Thread Title, ask a Moderator and provide the link and new title.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
never? haha but i have one question. how do i get teh same thread back to the top? thats y i made new ones cuz i didnt know but im very srry

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
Hi, i'm interested on a Bagon but I don't have anything that you want. Is there a chance that you want something else for it. I don't have a list yet because i'm new, but please, if you want anything else just inform me. Thank You for your business:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2010
hi i see your under construction but i was wondering if ur willing to trade the ponyta plx pm me!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
lol ofcourse i could trade you ! i love helping people out ill def pm u for info and fc's

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
conituing to update my shop!

still updating but dont mind asking for pokes!!!

Recently added
lvl52 Sceptile EV trained!

lvl 38 Bayleef

lvl 35 Altaria

lvl 10 Sunkern

lvl 50 Snorlax

check out the pokes i just got! some are pretty interesting if i dont say so myself

Last edited:
Back