• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
well for anyone who is wanting to finish this, the part where oak catches pikachu, and it shows the old man instead. i think your best bet would to script oak to say what he normally does, then instead of going to the old man part, just have oak say "OAK: Watch out! It's a wild PIKACHU, let me handle this." then have it pause and go "............." then "OAK: Gotcha! Don't worry, I caught the wild PIKACHU."
just thought i'd offer my suggestions

An easier thing to do would change the old man sprite to an Oak backsprite in tile molester.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
The main problem was being able to change the weedle catching into a Pikachu, no one ever shed light on that...

NarutoX

Hacking Ninja X
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2008
well this hack looks pretty cool but u need 2 flashin up the tittle screen a bit more

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Perhaps, so.
(I mean, I guess the title screen could be edited a bit more...)
(And, I just figured out how to edit the title screen however I want to.)

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I've been thinking about many things I may do.
School makes me too tired and preoccupied, though...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
write down the things you plan on doing for this hack, and then during Christmas vacation, that's the time you'll put all those ideas ya have!

I am wishing you for the best! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back