• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokémon Dark Energy - Beta 5 Released

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
Does anyone know where to find woolly sweater?
I need to go crawling around in North Star again, and I keep fainting.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2015
Does anyone know where to find woolly sweater?
I need to go crawling around in North Star again, and I keep fainting.

I've got through it without the Wolly Sweater. (Only just the Wolly Hat you get in Little Stone after beating the gym leader).
Otherwise it's found in the Big Shoe Market in The Capital when it's open later in the game.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
=) I'm addicted to this D: but stuck
After getting to Raven's gym I can't seem to find what to do next.
Finished 5 sidequests and practically searched the whole game twice and can't seem to find the guy you're supposed to talk to nor can I access the mining game :o says it will be in future version and I downloaded game 3 days ago.
ps. Saw your Zapdos video but when I got in the Warehouse I can't find him >.<
Also a typo is when in YellowLeaf in the house basement when the spirit tells you that you're not a master yet, the reply name is the default chosen name, not the one I picked.
Try going to the upper room of any PC out there and talking to people.

Mining sidequest isn't included in beta 4, so you can't access it either. Most of its coding is complete though, so I might as well test it out and possibly leak a gameshark code and a way of how it can be accessed.

Before Zapdos can be seen in A.W. research center, you'll have to "lure" it there. Find it in Area 110 and follow it until player says he saw Zapdos fly towards a big building in the town ahead.

Gotcha! I was actually informed about that bug already by someone from youtube but thanks :)
I'll be fixing it for following releases along with many other small typos out there.

Played beta 3 or so pretty much a year ago. And looking what you have done with this is sick! Will definitely check this out. Especially since I got a sweetspot for the 2nd gen!
Have fun :)

I've got through it without the Wolly Sweater. (Only just the Wolly Hat you get in Little Stone after beating the gym leader).
Otherwise it's found in the Big Shoe Market in The Capital when it's open later in the game.
Not sure if I just read your message wrong, but you'll definitely need to obtain Sweater to get everything done in North Star. There are three "hidden" rooms you can access once you've got HM04 and Sweater.

Years
@Miksy91: I've found one very minor mistakes you do. I've noticed the introduction at the beginning of the sequence, the word says "techinal university of THE CAPITAL". It must be "technical university of THE CAPITAL". I'm just curious, He he.. :)

But you know, this the best hack ever I played. I will waiting for Beta 5 of this hack until it will finish. Oh yes, I shared what Koolboyman (Pokemon Prism creator) said that it takes 5 yrs. to finished hack games. Because he made the Pokemon Prism on 2007 and it will finish this year. I'd now understand how hard to make hack games from their original series. :)

miksy91

Years
@Miksy91: I've found one very minor mistakes you do. I've noticed the introduction at the beginning of the sequence, the word says "techinal university of THE CAPITAL". It must be "technical university of THE CAPITAL". I'm just curious, He he.. :)

But you know, this the best hack ever I played. I will waiting for Beta 5 of this hack until it will finish. Oh yes, I shared what Koolboyman (Pokemon Prism creator) said that it takes 5 yrs. to finished hack games. Because he made the Pokemon Prism on 2007 and it will finish this year. I'd now understand how hard to make hack games from their original series. :)
You copied your earlier message here, didn't you? Because, I remember reading this before and I had intended to reply you back, but I couldn't.

My earlier message said:
I give up!
I'm sorry everyone. I just had a perfect "speech" of quoting to everybody's answers and was just about to double-check everything before replying to the thread.
I may come back to it later and answers all the questions you've asked, but this post already took me somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes to write, and I had even copy pasted it to PC's ram (with mouse's Right Click + Copy) for further usage if I somehow manage to click "Back" with my web browser.
And what happened is that I just did that but moreover, instead of using "Ctrl + V" to paste everything here, I managed to use "Ctrl + C" to replace the copy of all the text I had written down with properties of the background of Pokecommunity website! So great...

But thanks for the typo, and I did write it down and will fix it for further versions. And yeah, it's cool that you really liked playing this rom hack :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2015
Oh yep I thought he just meant to get to next town D: but only found 2 rooms so I'll go through it again but tyvm for the help =).

Years
Ok, it's finally time to write something!
Congratulations for your awesome hack! I really enjoyed playing this beta!
I finish all 7 sidequests, ( of course with some help from this thread :) found 3 orbs i I'm happy! ( and sad, because it's over)
At the and i just smashed the King of the Sea with my ultra powered MAGIKARP lvl 55 ( after that he quickly evolved into Gyarados, because I can't stand watching magikarp with the lvl so high)
I met only one shiny pokemon (except squirtle and ho-oh) and spend lot of time in the upper floor of pokecenter, which is really great :)
Am I wrong, somebody mentioned about defeating the leader of team darkness? Maybe I missed something.
Thank you, Greetings from Poland!

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Hehe may i request that in beta 5 our v 4.0 sav. files can be used ??

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
Am I wrong, somebody mentioned about defeating the leader of team darkness? Maybe I missed something.
In Granaldo city gym, that woman who defeated Raven.
Greetings from city near Rzeszów. I thought you are from Poland when I read your post, 'cause you wrote 'i' instead 'and' ;).

miksy91

Years
Ok, it's finally time to write something!
Congratulations for your awesome hack! I really enjoyed playing this beta!
I finish all 7 sidequests, ( of course with some help from this thread :) found 3 orbs i I'm happy! ( and sad, because it's over)
At the and i just smashed the King of the Sea with my ultra powered MAGIKARP lvl 55 ( after that he quickly evolved into Gyarados, because I can't stand watching magikarp with the lvl so high)
I met only one shiny pokemon (except squirtle and ho-oh) and spend lot of time in the upper floor of pokecenter, which is really great :)
Thanks for your comment kys27!
Great to hear you had lots of fun playing it :)

Hehe may i request that in beta 5 our v 4.0 sav. files can be used ??
I'd like to make it work like that, but I don't know if I have to prevent that anyhow.
So you may be able to use your save file when next beta comes, but maybe not.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 28, 2019
Is the De-Stone something important for the future? Cause I tried using it on Eevee and nothing happens. How does it work? Or is the game going to tell me later?

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2015
Since I almost finished I guess I'll start helping people if I see them :p.

Is the De-Stone something important for the future? Cause I tried using it on Eevee and nothing happens. How does it work? Or is the game going to tell me later?
It's used to de-evolve the Eeveelutions back into Eevee if you had already evolved it.
IE If you have a Flareon and use the stone, it'll turn back into Eevee.
Same goes for Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, and Espeon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Hehe i tried to play Chrono Trigger and FF VI to know how does this Active Battle mode is .. its absolutely cool :) and Using the Active BATTLE MODE in Dark Energy's more challenging than it used to be :) Now I understand ..
Nice job miksy91, This game is cool :) When is the next release ? hehe

miksy91

Years
Love the way this looks! FF and Pokemon is the ultimate combo :D
Hahha, thanks :D

Hehe i tried to play Chrono Trigger and FF VI to know how does this Active Battle mode is .. its absolutely cool :) and Using the Active BATTLE MODE in Dark Energy's more challenging than it used to be :) Now I understand ..
Nice job miksy91, This game is cool :) When is the next release ? hehe
Yes, that's pretty much its purpose :)
What comes to beta 5 - I don't even want to think about it at the moment. We'll see...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 28, 2019
Does Eevee evolve into Espeon and Umbreon the original way? I bought one with BP's and it's at Lv.26 and it's still not happy.

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
Hi guys, i just started this game and it is awesome, i really like the storyline, very different from all other pokemon games, congrats about that !
But i'm kinda stuck atm, after getting the hm surf, i went to the deep cave entrance, but i dunno what to do here since when you fall into the hole, everything is dark.. Does the beta ends here or.. ? I really hope i'm wrong ! If i am, can someone help me ? I really want to continue this game asap :D
Another thing, i found a bunch of shiney pokemons in this game.. (Like my lovely Shiney Sneasel, Sneasy <3, but alot more, smth like 7-8.. Does this game allows you to find more shiney pokemons ?)
Hope you'll answer me and thanks for all the great work in this hack, keep it on !

Greenlizard0.

\documentclass[12pt]{pokemon}
Years
Hi guys, i just started this game and it is awesome, i really like the storyline, very different from all other pokemon games, congrats about that !
But i'm kinda stuck atm, after getting the hm surf, i went to the deep cave entrance, but i dunno what to do here since when you fall into the hole, everything is dark.. Does the beta ends here or.. ? I really hope i'm wrong ! If i am, can someone help me ? I really want to continue this game asap :D

There is an event in that cave, if you can find it. Also various items can be found. If you want to get out, use an escape rope.

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
There is an event in that cave, if you can find it. Also various items can be found. If you want to get out, use an escape rope.

Well i think i can't, since i walked all around the dark area and saw nothing, i even heard sounds of the walls, which means the eare is small.. I must be dumb or smth.. Thanks for the escape rope tip still, capt obvious :D

Back