• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
[RMXP-OS]Pokemon Neon Online

neonlogo.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pika1.png
About the Game
pika.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the re-development of Pokemon Neon. This is a Pokemon Game using the Pokemon Essentials starter kit. Along with this, it does feature RMX-OS (RPG Maker Xp Online System). RMX-OS is a nicer/better version of netplay written from scratch by the scripter Blizzard. So it is alot less buggy, quicker, almost no lag and not a pain like Netplay.
pika1.png
Features
pika.png

• Fully Functional Pokemon System (Battles/Evolutions/Pokedex/and more)
  • Fully Functional Online System (Chatting/Battling/Trading/and more!)
  • MySql Saving (Saves to the server, not client, so data is secure.. and everywhere you go!)
  • Need I say more? (I will update this list as I think of more exact features)

pika1.png
General Info
pika.png

In the finished version, the game will require alot of travel between 2 or more seperate regions (2 or more generations of pokemon) to follow along the story, with more pokemon to capture and such, it also provides a better game play experience and more game time. You a pokemon trainer will be able to capture over 300 pokemon (most likely more (as in all 493)) while playing with friends.
pika1.png
Screenshots and Video
pika.png

Spoiler:

pika1.png
Progress
pika.png

I will try to keep my progress posted and updated here...
  • Open beta has been released and we have started de-bugging ;)
pika1.png
Downloads
pika.png

Here is the Download Link: www.pkmnneon.com/Pokemon Neon Installer.exe
pika1.png
Support Us
pika.png

Support us by putting some of these banners in your Signature

First:

PHP:
[url=www.pkmnneon.com][img]www.pkmnneon.com/neonbanners/banner1.png[/img][/url]

Second:

PHP:
[url=www.pkmnneon.com][img]www.pkmnneon.com/neonbanners/banner2.png[/img][/url]

Third: (This one is cool cuz it really checks the Server Status)

PHP:
[url=www.pkmnneon.com][img]www.pkmnneon.com/neonbanners/miniserver.png[/img][/url]

Fourth: (This one checks the server status and tells how many players are online) - May need to refresh page for it to update [F5 Button]

PHP:
[url=www.pkmnneon.com][img]www.pkmnneon.com/neonbanners/neonbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

www.pkmnneon.com

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Neon is an amazing game, I've been with it since old neon which was scrapped in favor of this. This game has ZERO lag. Although when you see other players they kinda teleport by depending on your connection. Please note that battling and trading arent available just yet, aswell as that this is a beta, and there are lots of bugs. Jcsnider is pretty busy and may not have time for the forums, so if you have any questions, PM me.

Neon is also using RSE/FRLG Movesets.

Additional Features include:
Options: change your text speed or frames to suit your taste
Radio: Select from dozens and dozens of pokemon songs using the pokegear radio option.
Guilds: Players may come together and form guilds if they like.

Which means..
Pm me ingame and ill come to you to invite you to team Neonophytes, the largest guild in Neon currently. No restrictions

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Tbh it doesn't look very good to me. Even if it is lagg free that doesn't take away from the fact it is a very boring looking game.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Than your saying pokemon is boring, its just like any other game except that it utilizes RSE/FRLG Graphics. This feels exactly like the original games and the storyline and gyms will keep you on your feet the whole time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Nice work. I better get to work integrating the online features into PE : O some time or another :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
This game uses custom regions, however, 3rd gen regions are for sure, but arent going to be made until after official release most likely. 4th gen is a big maybe after third.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Than your saying pokemon is boring, its just like any other game except that it utilizes RSE/FRLG Graphics. This feels exactly like the original games and the storyline and gyms will keep you on your feet the whole time.
No I'm not. R/S/E had these tiles, but it looked a lot more interesting. There's no creativity in your screens, nothing that says WOW to you, at all. What I'm trying to say is, putting a poke center somwhere, then some grass and a path does not look nice.

If I'd known there was gonna be a biased response I wouldn't have bothered...

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
The mapping isnt very bad at all, and those are old screenies, try the game yourself, than ill be alright with your observations ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
The thing which should really make this POP is that it does have a good online system that has much more potential than netplay could ever have. I have not really tried to make it into something different, but more of a normal game with online...

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
Years
At the moment the game is updating ... when its done and i have a look of the game i will give you my opinion :]

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
what is the storyline???

or is it you going along the same regions doing same old same old but with other people??

~Kian~

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
its really about you a trainer progressing through the game, trying to fight back the evil team neon from taking over/destroying the world. And than to become a pokemon master.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Just so you know, this is beta, there is no gaurentee the game will be like this in the future, so check back daily for updates if you enjoy the game.

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
Years
For a new game ... and ONLINE game ... it looks pretty sweet!
Nice job! I really expect much work on it ... because its has a good start!
Wish you luck with it ... im gonna check it out everyday so i don't miss anything new :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
Thanks, and yes, right now we are really just working on getting the online set up so it will look better in the future. :D

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Hey man, I am really looking forward for this! It looks really cool. I'm going to download the beta after. ( My computer goes way too slow )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back