• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leftovers from Madly Breeding (Seismic Toss Chancey's and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i realllly want to have a vulpix, also i am looking for someone to trade me a seadra back and fort so i can finaly have my kindra... i also want to do this with other pokemon. plzz add me.

my pokemon y / 3ds friend code is: 3969-4879-8309
ingame name: kyubi steven

I can give you one and help you out, just PM me your In Game Name so I know who you are. I've added you.

To all the previous offers, Yes, I'll take whatever you trade me.

I need people to start giving me In Game Names too, or it's going to be difficult figure out who is who on Pokemon haha

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I can get a female eevee with its hidden ability if you would like :D I would really love a beldum with clear body ( Been looking all day to get one for shiny metagross ) My fc: 4768-7463-9463 ign: vinny

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Are you having any luck getting to twenty? Otherwise, I will need to close your thread.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
I really want one of your noibats in your noibat, I'm just starting my game and I know you cant get a noibat until victory road and i would like one on my journey. Can i pleeeeease have one of your noibats?

Years
Are you having any luck getting to twenty? Otherwise, I will need to close your thread.

I was working on getting a perfect Ditto to breed with. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with it if I need 20 species on here constantly, since I was mainly focused of giving away leftovers while I worked on getting perfect IV'd mon's. You can go ahead and close it, I was starting to get worried I wouldn't be able to keep up with it anyway.

To everyone who's made a request, I'll PM you and try to get you what you wanted still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back