• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
We got no April Fool's Day in Spain. Instead we have "Innocent Day" is basically the same but on 28th December. No pranks for me! :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm going to be stuffing my face with sweets and watching people take the April Fools day joke too seriously and laughing at them. Remember last year?

And Toujie, I had two top choices, one of them was basically free admission. They waitlisted me. :c The other one has yet to come out, but I'm already bracing myself for a stinging rejection. Only reason it's really gonna hurt is cause the two kids who I've grown up with got in there (applied early) while I decided to apply regular.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't do anything specific for april 1st. I'm a boring person. [:

I do, however, like to mess up the computer's settings (the one everyone uses [I have a laptop that only I use]), then watch my family's confusion when they can't get it to work properly. Then it's a pain when they make me fix it, though, because they don't know how. I seriously was called into another room to show my mother where the refresh button is a while ago. I:

Not on a specific day, though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont usually prank anyone,I usually dont know how anyway and people can easily expect those kind of things on April Fools.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Why must April Fools start during Spring Break? Now I'll never get to prank anyone I know in college.

Anyway, guys, I have a bit of a problem here. Just today, whenever I log in to PC, A Wario sprite keeps appearing in every page I go while logged in? Is this one of PC's early April Fools jokes, or is someone here watching me?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, that's on my screen too. I think Nathan figured out how to make it go away, though. I think that's a link to it at the top of this page. [:

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Oh, I got Wario blocked in my PC but now that I'm on my phone, there's no possible way to get rid of it.

I want it removed please T.T it's annoying :(

Sir Codin

Maybe I'll call my mother and tell her I got a girl pregnant?

....nah, too obvious.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well... DCC is inactive like the Tabletop thread right now.. so I'll go do the dishes and see if it'll be more active by the time I come back :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh so cranky. All I've been is cranky for days.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
The Wario thing isnt that annoying to me. I imagine it'll be removed eventually.

I didnt have much of an appetite at dinner, strange :/

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Is Wario's fart stench messing up PC for anyone else? I think those beans he ate are messing up PC's coding.

Nah, I am pretty sure that's just PC's server being hammered hard. :c The Wario is messing up PC on my phone though *crycry* If it is not down tomorrow I think I'll have to bring my DS on the train to keep me occupied.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
He went to make another WarioWare game :3

So I'm happy to say that I've beaten Super Mario Bros 2 a second time. Proud moment for me :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back